All meeting sessions will take place at:
The University of Chicago Booth School of Business
450 North Cityfront Plaza Dr.
Chicago, IL 60611
Chicago Booth’s Gleacher Center is located in the heart of Chicago’s downtown just off the Magnificent Mile. It’s close to the Loop, shopping, and hotels. The building features stunning views of Chicago’s skyline and waterways and is equally convenient to both Chicago International airports (18 miles from O’Hare; 13 miles from Midway).
Sleeping rooms are available 2 blocks walking distance at:
InterContinental Chicago Magnificent Mile
505 North Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60611
Reservations: 1-800-628-2112 or 312-944-4100
Our room block has expired, however, if you need a sleeping room, please contact email@example.com or call us at 773-695-9400 x0. We will try to get you the best rate available.
The Magnificent Mile is a broad boulevard lined with exclusive shops, museums and trendy restaurants. Experience this lively scene in all its brilliance from the InterContinental Chicago Magnificent Mile – the only downtown hotel with a front entrance onto this world-famous thoroughfare. Many downtown attractions are within walking distance of the hotel.
The following are included in your summit registration:
- a summit notebook
- access to digital copies of speaker presentations
- continental breakfasts
- morning & afternoon refreshments
- evening networking reception
- contact list post-conference of all speakers & attendees
|Group Discount: Register 3 colleagues and the 4th is FREE! (4th person of team use promo code “4th”)||Registration Fee
|3-Day Summit – ALL ACCESS PASS
Includes all 4 interactive workshops & 2-day general sessions
(Nov.15 – Nov. 17)
|General Sessions Only
Includes 2-day general sessions
(Nov. 16 & Nov.17)
|Summit Materials Only (if not attending)||$495|
I’m already on page 6 of my notes for the #ALI_DW Conference. The targeted format is ideal. Much better than larger, vague conferences.
— Jennifer W (@thejenniferw) February 4, 2016
Payment is due two weeks prior to the conference. If payment has not been received two weeks before the conference, a credit-card hold, training form or purchase order will be taken to ensure your space.
GROUP DISCOUNTS:Four or more attendees, registering together, enjoy a savings of at least $1,699! Register three attendees and the fourth registrant is FREE! Note to small departments—register together with your colleagues from another organization and receive the same group discount. The free registrant must be of equal or lesser value.
A.L.I. PAST ATTENDEE DISCOUNT: Earn conference attendance bonuses as you benchmark with other organizations. As a past A.L.I. conference attendee, receive a $200 discount off your next A.L.I. conference.
VENDOR ATTENDANCE:We have a variety of sponsorship opportunities for vendors and we are happy to work on creating a package that makes sense to you and your organization. Without purchase of an exhibit table or sponsorship package vendors will not have access to the attendee contact list.
CANCELLATION POLICY: You may make substitutions at any time; please notify us as soon as possible. If you cancel (in writing) more than two weeks prior to the conference a refund will be provided less a $295 administration fee. Registered delegates who do not attend or who cancel two weeks prior to the conference or less will be issued a credit memo. Credit memos will be valid for one year from date of issuance and can be used by anyone in your organization.
PROGRAM CHANGES: A.L.I. reserves the right to make changes in programs and speakers, or to cancel programs if enrollment criteria are not met or when conditions beyond its control prevail. Every effort will be made to contact each enrollee if a program is canceled. If a program is not held for any reason, A.L.I.’s liability is limited to the refund of the program fee only.
888-362-7400, x0 (toll free)
Cancellation Policy: You may make substitutions at any time; please notify us as soon as possible. If you cancel (in writing) more than two weeks prior to the conference a refund will be provided less a $295 administration fee. Registered delegates who do not attend or who cancel two weeks prior to the conference or less will be issued a credit memo. Credit memos will be valid for one year from date of issuance and can be used by anyone in your organization.
5 Reasons This Event is Worth Your Time and Resources
1. Speakers from over 12 leading organizations will be sharing screenshots and live demonstrations providing you with practical and tactical tips and examples that you can apply immediately within you own organization
2. Interactive break-out sessions and panels discussions on topics chosen by you as an attendees. Dive into the topics that mean the most to you as you benchmark best practices with your peers
3. Network with your peers in an intimate setting, make connections that matter, share stories with those experiencing the same issues as you, and hear solutions from those who were once in your position
4. Tailor your learning experience by attending your choice of four pre-summit workshops designed to dive deeper into the topics that matter the most to you
5. Compelling Content – Attend one of the only intranet themed summits designed for internal communications professionals, not IT focused, & vendor neutral!
Showcase your brand, product, or services to key decision makers during an ALI conference.The unique setup of our events provide you with:
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- Prime location in the conference meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with conference participants in an organic way
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor?
Contact Erin Sherwood, Managing Director via email or by phone at
(773) 695-9400 x216 for more information.
Past ALI Sponsor Testimonial:
“With such an intimate and engaged group, we were able to have numerous conversations with the majority of the audience/attendees, so we could learn from them and explore business opportunities simultaneously. “
Newsweaver is a leading internal communications software company. Our powerful and easy to use communications platforms were built specifically to solve the challenges that Internal Communicators face each day.