MEETING SESSIONS AND SLEEPING ROOMS HELD AT:
Take advantage of reduced rate suites available at the Hilton Chicago/Magnificent Mile Suites Hotel for $259 per night. If you need a sleeping room, please book online here or call the hotel directly and ask for the “ALI Internal Communications for a Non-Desk Workforce” rate.
Book soon–this special rate will be available until September 22nd or until the block is full, whichever comes first.
**Complimentary wi-fi provided in sleeping rooms and meeting rooms**
Located in Chicago’s Gold Coast neighborhood–steps from the Magnificent Mile, John Hancock building, Water Tower Place, restaurants, attractions, shopping & the Lakefront
Enjoy spacious, modern hotel suites with separate bedroom and living space at Chicago’s premier all-suite property
Located 18 miles from O’Hare and 15 miles from Midway Airport
- conference folder and any additional meeting materials
- access to the digital dropbox to obtain electronic copies of speaker presentations and attendee networking list
- continental breakfasts, morning & afternoon refreshments, and evening networking reception
- Certificate of Completion for CEU’s – you will receive a Certificate of Completion to show proof of attendance when submitting CEUs to fulfill various CEU requirements. Please contact us if you have any special requirements.
GOVERNMENT AND NON-PROFIT RATES ARE AVAILABLE! Contact maryrose@aliconferences or call us at 888-362-7400 to receive your special promo code for $200 off.
PAST ATTENDEE DISCOUNTS ARE AVAILABLE! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888-362-7400 if you need a reminder of your past attendee promo code for $200 off.
5 Reasons To Attend The Internal Communications for a Non-Desk Workforce Conference
- See a variety of communication platforms, methods and strategies in action. Return to the office with practical ideas you can apply immediately to your internal & employee communications strategy.
- Benchmark with your peers across a variety of organizations. Hear from over 10 internal communications professionals who have overcome the struggles of communicating with non-desk, offline, and front-line employees and are ready to share their advice to help you overcome similar challenges and achieve results.
- Educate your team with the wealth of knowledge you gained during the conference. Share what you learned with your organization by having access to speaker presentations and a contact list post-conference allowing you to benchmark best practices long after the conference has ended.
- Connect, collaborate, and benchmark best practices in a comfortable, peer-to-peer, vendor neutral setting. You will have ample opportunities to interact during scheduled breakout sessions, attendee-centric panel discussions, and designated Q&A time following every session allowing you to ask your most pressing questions.
- Certificate of Completion. Advanced Learning Institute provides a Certificate of Completion for attendees to show proof of attendance when submitting CEUs to fulfill various certification requirements
— Pinaki Kathiari (@theonlypinaki) May 24, 2017
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- Prime location in the conference meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with conference participants in an organic way
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor?
For pricing information and package details for this conference please contact the producer directly:
**Limited sponsorship speaking opportunities are available.