MEETING SESSIONS ARE BEING HELD AT:
Hilton Chicago/Magnificent Mile Suites
198 E. Delaware Place
Chicago, IL 60611
Hotel Front Desk and Reservations: 312-664-1100
Our room block at the Hilton Chicago/Magnificent Mile Suites Hotel has expired, although rooms may still be available at the hotel. If you need a sleeping room, please call the hotel directly or book on their website. Feel free to contact maryrose@aliconferences or call us at 773-6954-9400 x0 if you have questions or need any assistance.
**Complimentary wi-fi provided in sleeping rooms and meeting rooms**
Enjoy spacious, modern hotel suites with separate bedroom and living space at Chicago’s premier all-suite property.
The venue is located 18 miles from O’Hare and 15 miles from Midway Airport.
The following are included in your conference registration:
- conference folder and any additional meeting materials
- access to the digital Dropbox to obtain electronic copies of speaker presentations and attendee networking list
- continental breakfasts, morning & afternoon refreshments, and evening networking reception
- Certificate of Completion for CEU’s – you will receive a Certificate of Completion to show proof of attendance when submitting CEU’s to fulfill various CEU requirements. Please contact us if you have any special requirements.
GOVERNMENT AND NON-PROFIT RATES ARE AVAILABLE! Contact
maryrose@aliconferences or call us at 888-362-7400 to receive your special promo code for $200 off.
PAST ATTENDEE DISCOUNTS ARE AVAILABLE! Contact
email@example.com or call us at 888-362-7400 if you need a reminder of your past attendee promo code for $200 off.
NEW! ONE-DAY ONLY OPTION
For those with limited time/budget:
For $1295, attend one day of YOUR CHOICE.
Pre-Conference Workshop Day, Tuesday, October 17
General Session Day One, Wednesday, October 18
General Session Day Two, Thursday, October 19
Includes participation in all case studies, interactive sessions and networking activities and an electronic copy of the conference materials for the day you choose to attend.
— Melissa Schorsch (@melcy22) July 21, 2017
5 Reasons To Attend The Internal Communications for a Non-Desk Workforce Conference
- See a variety of communication platforms, methods and strategies in action. Return to the office with practical ideas you can apply immediately to your internal & employee communications strategy.
- Benchmark with your peers across a variety of organizations. Hear from over 10 internal communications professionals who have overcome the struggles of communicating with non-desk, offline, and front-line employees and are ready to share their advice to help you overcome similar challenges and achieve results.
- Educate your team with the wealth of knowledge you gained during the conference. Share what you learned with your organization by having access to speaker presentations and a contact list post-conference allowing you to benchmark best practices long after the conference has ended.
- Connect, collaborate, and benchmark best practices in a comfortable, peer-to-peer, vendor neutral setting. You will have ample opportunities to interact during scheduled breakout sessions, attendee-centric panel discussions, and designated Q&A time following every session allowing you to ask your most pressing questions.
- Certificate of Completion. Advanced Learning Institute provides a Certificate of Completion for attendees to show proof of attendance when submitting CEUs to fulfill various certification requirements
— Pinaki Kathiari (@theonlypinaki) May 24, 2017
Staffbase offers a platform for mobile-first employee communication. Launch your own branded app for corporate communication, sharing information and mobile processes. Powered by an enterprise-grade managed service and verified by hundreds of
enterprises worldwide. Read More>>
At Sitrion, we have one clear mission – to make work better for employees around the world. Throughout the last 10 years, our history is one of social and mobile technology innovation from the early newsfeed, to the social stream, to the pinnacle of enterprise mobile productivity today. Learn about our company vision and check out our early beginnings and all of the great milestones along the way.
Showcase your brand, product, or services to key decision makers during this ALI conference; the unique setup of this conference will provide you with:
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- Prime location in the conference meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with conference participants in an organic way
— SocialChorus (@SocialChorus) July 20, 2017
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor?
For pricing information and package details for this conference please contact the producer directly:
**Limited sponsorship speaking opportunities are available.
— Bananatag (@bananatag) July 21, 2017