We have a block of sleeping rooms at the Shelborne Wyndham at a group rate of $219 per night. Resort fees with also be waived for those staying under our room block.
If you need a sleeping room, please contact Jessica Gonzalez at 305-341-1353 or Michelle Diaz at 305-341-1351 or email Shelbornefirstname.lastname@example.org (with a copy to: email@example.com) and ask for the rate for “Internal Communication Tools over the dates of November 1 – 4, 2016.”
Edging the white sands of Miami Beach, Shelborne Wyndham Grand puts you in the heart of South Beach – from legendary attractions and museums to the energetic nightlife. Situated in the heart of South Beach’s Art Deco District, our hotel is walking distance of Miami’s breathtaking beaches, historic landmarks, delectable dining and the trendiest shopping, nightclubs, art galleries and theaters.
- a conference folder and any additional meeting materials — including access to the digital dropbox to obtain electronic copies of speaker presentations
- continental breakfasts
- morning & afternoon refreshments
- evening networking reception.
Government or Nonprofit employees may receive $200 off each listed price. Contact us for details.
|Group Discount: Register 3 colleagues and the 4th is FREE! (4th person of team use promo code “4th”)||Registration Fee|
|3-Day Conference – ALL ACCESS PASS|
Includes all 6 tech demonstrations & 2-day general sessions
(November 2 – November 4)
|General Sessions Only|
Includes 2-day general sessions
(November 3 – November 4)
|Conference Materials Only (if not attending)||$495|
“Really helpful information with takeaways I can use immediately”
888-362-7400, x0 (toll free)
Cancellation Policy: You may make substitutions at any time; please notify us as soon as possible. If you cancel (in writing) more than two weeks prior to the conference a refund will be provided less a $295 administration fee. Registered delegates who do not attend or who cancel two weeks prior to the conference or less will be issued a credit memo. Credit memos will be valid for one year from date of issuance and can be used by anyone in your organization.
5 Reasons Why This Is a Must-Attend Conference:
- Hear practical, valuable, pitch-free presentations from over 12 leading organizations from a variety of industries
- Connect face-to-face with the leading internal communication professionals while benchmarking best practices with like-minded peers
- Extensive Networking: Make lasting connections and discuss your biggest internal communication challenges in our participant-centric format
- Full-access to presentations post-conference and a detailed contact list making it easy to stay in touch
- Top-rated conference experience— with one simple track you’ll be with the group at all times and never be left wondering what to do or where to go
Showcase your brand, product, or services to key decision makers during this highly-rated ALI conference.The unique setup of our events provide you with:
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- Prime location in the conference meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with conference participants in an organic way
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor?
Contact Allison Neill, Conference Producer via email or by phone at (773) 695-9400 x220 for more information.
**Limited sponsorship opportunities remain, remaining spots will be on a first-come, first-served basis
Thank You To Our Sponsors
theEMPLOYEEapp is an internal communications and employee engagement mobile solution. It securely integrates with a company’s employee database and allows for the instantaneous push of messages and distribution of content directly to an employee’s mobile device
Sitrion ONE is an award-winning employee app for directly reaching and communicating with all your employees on their mobile devices, no matter where they are. ONE is ideal for delivering company news and alerts efficiently, in addition to engaging in two-way dialogues to receive immediate feedback, survey results, confirmations, approvals, and message receipts.
BroadSign International, LLC. is the top-ranked digital out-of-home software and solutions provider in the world. Our highly efficient, automated platform powers over 100,000 displays in venues such as airports, cinemas, shopping malls and offices.
Newsweaver helps Internal Communicators to create and send better employee emails that are visually impactful, with content that is more personalized, relevant and interactive, thereby getting employees to read more; and its analytics provides communicators with powerful insights to improve results, deliver better outcomes and prove value to organization.With offices in Ireland, UK & US we are the trusted partner to many of the world’s leading organizations, including the FTSE 100 and Fortune 1000 companies.
Bananatag gives Internal Communicators engagement data on the emails they send to their distribution lists. Our plugin can be added to Outlook, Gmail or Lotus Notes, and lets you track any email in a single click right from your email client. Detailed analytics show opens, clicks, device type, and location data to provide a full view of employee engagement across your organization.
12 Stars Media is an Indianapolis video production company working globally that specializes in producing video that connects you with your audience through real and simple communication. First class, award-winning video production, bringing your brand and its story to life using your greatest asset – the people that live it.