Are you interested in speaking?
Share and showcase your communications expertise with a group of like-minded peers. Receive recognition from industry colleagues and take advantage of exceptional networking opportunities with other internal
communications & HR professionals. This opportunity provides you with the chance to develop your professional platform and refine your public speaking skills.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for professionals to not only share their success but share their challenges as well! You will be speaking to a room of senior-level professionals who are more than likely in the same position as you are (or have been) — share your solutions, your tools, and your advice!
What about consultants/vendors?
We do offer a number of opportunities for consultants/vendors including leading interactive hands-on workshops and client co-presentations.
Don’t procrastinate – speaker sessions fill up quickly. To learn more about speaking at this event please contact Melissa Underwood, Conference Producer by email OR submit the Speaker Submission Form to be considered for this conference. The deadline to be considered as a speaker is November 2nd.
Meeting sessions and sleeping rooms will be held in downtown Dallas, Texas. There will be a reduced room rate available soon for participants. To be notified when the venue is confirmed, please contact Customer Service, Mary Rose Zapart.
Dallas has more than 20 vibrant entertainment districts, each with its own personality and a unique mix of attractions, flavors and entertainment options. From family-friendly offerings to vibrant nightlife to world-class arts to professional sports, you can do it all in Dallas making it a top conference, convention, and meeting location in the US.
Come for the conference, stay to explore Dallas!
The following are included in your conference registration:
- conference folder with meeting materials
- access to the digital Dropbox to obtain electronic copies of speaker presentations
- continental breakfasts, morning & afternoon refreshments, and evening networking reception
- Certificate of Completion – Advanced Learning Institute provides a Certificate of Completion for attendees to show proof of attendance when submitting CEUs to fulfill various certification requirements
Showcase your brand, product, or services to key decision makers during this ALI conference specific for professionals working in leadership and executive communications. The unique setup of our events provide you with:
- Prime location in the conference meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with training participants in an organic way
- Customization of each package to maximize your time onsite
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor?
For pricing information and package details for this training please contact the producer directly:
Allison Neill, Senior Conference Producer by email or call (773) 695 – 9400 x220 for more information.
**Limited sponsorship opportunities are available.