MEETING SESSIONS & SLEEPING ROOMS WILL BE HELD AT:
711 S. Hope Street
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Sleeping room rate at $249 group rate
We have a block of rooms available at a reduced rate of $249 per night. If you need a sleeping room, please call the hotel directly and ask for the “Advanced Learning Internal Branding, Employee Engagement & Culture Change” rate. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues booking the room.
The following are included in your Internal branding, Employee Engagement & Culture Change Strategies conference registration:
- conference folder and any additional meeting materials
- access to the digital dropbox to obtain electronic copies of speaker presentations
- continental breakfasts, morning & afternoon refreshments, and evening networking reception
- Certificate of Completion – Advanced Learning Institute provides a Certificate of Completion for attendees to show proof of attendance when submitting CEUs to fulfill SSCP, CISSP, ISSEP, ISSMP, ISSAP, CSSLP, CAP, etc. certification requirements
6 Reasons Why The Internal Branding, Employee Engagement & Culture Change Strategies Conference Is A Must-Attend:
If you’re looking for the most relevant information on how to boost your employee’s engagement and develop internal brand advocates, this conference is for you. Gain practical tips and strategies that work, including:
- A toolkit of tactics & strategies that work: Return to the office with actionable tools, re-energized & inspired to enhance your existing internal branding strategy, employee engagement & culture strategy.
- Have Your Questions Answered & Ideas Heard: This one track, intimate conference is designed for attendees to have their most pressing challenges discussed while sharing strategies and ideas they have implemented.
- Continue to network even after you leave: Stay connected with the contacts you’ve made throughout the three days at the conference. You’ll leave with an attendee contact list and access to the conference presentations to reference when implementing your golden nuggets you took away from the conference.
- Hear from over 15 organizations: We’ve designed the conference to bring examples from different industries and job levels– hear from 15+ different internal communication professionals who have recently tackled internal branding & employee engagement projects.
- Learn how to build an internal branding strategy that inspires your people to become engaged employee brand ambassadors, strengthen culture and creates positive business results.
- Certificate of Completion – Advanced Learning Institute provides a Certificate of Completion for attendees to show proof of attendance when submitting CEUs to fulfill SSCP, CISSP, ISSEP, ISSMP, ISSAP, CSSLP, CAP, etc. certification requirements.
— Brian Moore (@BrianMoore320) October 26, 2016
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- Prime location in the conference meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with conference participants in an organic way
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor?
For pricing information and package details for this conference please contact the producer directly:
Maggie Zakrzewski, Conference Producer by email or call (773) 695 – 9400 x222 for more information.
**Limited sponsorship opportunities are available.
Waggl is a dynamic pulsing platform to enable focused communication on enterprise topics like culture, events, change, strategy, and talent. Waggl is designed to elevate the authentic experience of people and deliver the analytics leaders need.