MEETING SESSIONS & SLEEPING ROOMS WILL BE HELD AT:
Our discounted room rate has expired. If you need a sleeping room, please call the Sheraton directly and ask for their best rate. Feel free to contact email@example.com or call us at 773-695-9400 x0 if you would like any assistance.
The Sheraton Grand Los Angeles provides easy access to all that L.A. has to offer. Centrally located in downtown L.A., there are numerous points of interest within easy walking distance or a short ride. This contemporary business hotel is attached to the Macy’s Plaza and is minutes from museums, theater, sports, entertainment and dining attractions.
Check out the hotel’s list of top Los Angeles attractions.
*Complimentary wi-fi in all sleeping rooms and meeting rooms
*Easy access to Los Angeles Metro and public transportation
*18 miles (40 minutes) from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
*16 miles (35 minutes) from Hollywood Burbank Bob Hope Airport (BUR)
The following are included in your Internal branding, Employee Engagement & Culture Change Strategies conference registration:
- conference folder and any additional meeting materials
- access to the digital dropbox to obtain electronic copies of speaker presentations
- continental breakfasts, morning & afternoon refreshments, and evening networking reception
- Certificate of Completion for CEU’s – you will receive a Certificate of Completion to show proof of attendance when submitting CEUs to fulfill various CEU requirements. Please contact us if you have any special requirements.
6 Reasons Why The Internal Branding, Employee Engagement & Culture Change Strategies Conference Is A Must-Attend:
If you’re looking for the most relevant information on how to boost your employee’s engagement and develop internal brand advocates, this conference is for you. Gain practical tips and strategies that work, including:
- A toolkit of tactics & strategies that work: Return to the office with actionable tools, re-energized & inspired to enhance your existing internal branding strategy, employee engagement & culture strategy.
- Have Your Questions Answered & Ideas Heard: This one track, intimate conference is designed for attendees to have their most pressing challenges discussed while sharing strategies and ideas they have implemented.
- Continue to network even after you leave: Stay connected with the contacts you’ve made throughout the three days at the conference. You’ll leave with an attendee contact list and access to the conference presentations to reference when implementing your golden nuggets you took away from the conference.
- Hear from over 15 organizations: We’ve designed the conference to bring examples from different industries and job levels– hear from 15+ different internal communication professionals who have recently tackled internal branding & employee engagement projects.
- Learn how to build an internal branding strategy that inspires your people to become engaged employee brand ambassadors, strengthen culture and creates positive business results.
- Certificate of Completion – Advanced Learning Institute provides a Certificate of Completion for attendees to show proof of attendance when submitting CEUs to fulfill SSCP, CISSP, ISSEP, ISSMP, ISSAP, CSSLP, CAP, etc. certification requirements.
— Brian Moore (@BrianMoore320) October 26, 2016
Showcase your brand, product, or services to key decision makers during this internal branding & communication specific ALI conference.The unique setup of our events provide you with:
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- Prime location in the conference meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with conference participants in an organic way
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor?
For pricing information and package details for this conference please contact the producer directly:
Maggie Zakrzewski, Conference Producer by email or call (773) 695 – 9400 x222 for more information.
**Limited sponsorship opportunities are available.
Waggl is a dynamic pulsing platform to enable focused communication on enterprise topics like culture, events, change, strategy, and talent. Waggl is designed to elevate the authentic experience of people and deliver the analytics leaders need.