Link to reserve sleeping room online at reduced rate
We have a block of sleeping rooms available at the Marriott for a special rate of $306 per night. If you need a sleeping room, please call the Marriott directly and ask for the “Advanced Learning Institute’s Strategic Internal Branding” event or book your room online at our reduced rate.
**Complimentary WiFi in guest rooms**
Explore the grandeur of Midtown Manhattan, just steps from this East Side hotel, and visit the Chrysler Building, or take advantage of all the shopping surrounding the hotel near Grand Central Station.
- 8 miles from LaGuardia Airport
- 15 miles from Newark Airport
- 16 miles from JFK Airport
888-362-7400, x0 (toll free)
Cancellation Policy: You may make substitutions at any time; please notify us as soon as possible. If you cancel (in writing) more than two weeks prior to the conference a refund will be provided less a $295 administration fee. Registered delegates who do not attend or who cancel two weeks prior to the conference or less will be issued a credit memo. Credit memos will be valid for one year from date of issuance and can be used by anyone in your organization.
The following are included in your conference registration:
- a conference notebook
- access to digital copies of speaker presentations
- continental breakfasts
- morning & afternoon refreshments
- evening networking reception
- contact list post-conference of all speakers & attendees
|Group Discount: Register 3 colleagues and the 4th is FREE! (4th person of team use promo code “4th”)||Registration Fee
|3-Day Training – ALL ACCESS PASS
Includes all 4 pre-training workshops & 2-day general sessions
(October 25 – October 27)
|General Sessions Only
Includes 2-day general sessions
(October 26 & October 27)
|Training Materials Only (if not attending)||$495|
— Lisa (@lisafell2011) April 21, 2016
Payment is due two weeks prior to the conference. If payment has not been received two weeks before the conference, a credit-card hold, training form or purchase order will be taken to ensure your space.
GROUP DISCOUNTS:Four or more attendees, registering together, enjoy a savings of at least $1,699! Register three attendees and the fourth registrant is FREE! Note to small departments—register together with your colleagues from another organization and receive the same group discount. The free registrant must be of equal or lesser value.
A.L.I. PAST ATTENDEE DISCOUNT: Earn conference attendance bonuses as you benchmark with other organizations. As a past A.L.I. conference attendee, receive a $200 discount off your next A.L.I. conference.
CANCELLATION POLICY You may make substitutions at any time; please notify us as soon as possible. If you cancel (in writing) more than two weeks prior to the conference a refund will be provided less a $295 administration fee. Registered delegates who do not attend or who cancel two weeks prior to the conference or less will be issued a credit memo. Credit memos will be valid for one year from date of issuance and can be used by anyone in your organization.
PROGRAM CHANGES: A.L.I. reserves the right to make changes in programs and speakers, or to cancel programs if enrollment criteria are not met or when conditions beyond its control prevail. Every effort will be made to contact each enrollee if a program is canceled. If a program is not held for any reason, A.L.I.’s liability is limited to the refund of the program fee only.
- Exclusive insights from over 12 senior level communication professionals and their internal brand engagement journey
- Have your voice heard on the most important areas of internal brand engagement– breakout discussions, lunch outings, and interactive panel sessions with our expert speakers
- Network! Network! Network! Connect, collaborate, and learn from your peers across a variety of industries
- Return to the office with actionable tools, re-energized & inspired to revamp your internal branding & employee engagement strategy – we guarantee it!
- Tailor your conference experience by adding up to 4 optional workshops – discuss your biggest challenges in smaller peer groups and gain hands-on
Showcase your brand, product, or services to key decision makers during an ALI conference.The unique setup of our events provide you with:
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- Prime location in the conference meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with conference participants in an organic way
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor?
Contact Kris Zukauskas, Conference Producer via email or by phone at (773) 695-9400 x226 for more information.
Thank you to our sponsors:
Bonfyre is a cloud-based employee engagement platform. Each Bonfyre is a private, social network for real-time communication that can be customized with dozens of features to support internal communications, recognition and wellness programs, events, team building, collaboration and more. Unlike standard productivity tools, Bonfyre cultivates a culture where leadership and employees build stronger relationships – so critical for creating a highly engaged workforce.
Sitrion ONE is an award-winning employee app for directly reaching and communicating with all your employees on their mobile devices, no matter where they are. ONE is ideal for delivering company news and alerts efficiently, in addition to engaging in two-way dialogues to receive immediate feedback, survey results, confirmations, approvals, and message receipts.