Meeting sessions and guest rooms will be held at:
If you need a guest room, book online using the link above or call The Hyatt directly and ask for the “HR Communication Strategies” room block rate.
Please contact us if the $179 rooms are no longer available, as we may still be able to get you that rate.
Offering an energetic, urban retreat near Navy Pier, Hyatt Regency Chicago features the most hotel rooms and largest selection of meeting space in downtown Chicago. The gateway to the city’s top attractions, you can walk to Millennium Park, or shop on Magnificent Mile.
The following are included in your conference registration:
- conference folder and any additional meeting materials
- access to the digital Dropbox to obtain electronic copies of speaker presentations – including an attendee networking list
- continental breakfasts, morning & afternoon refreshments, and evening networking reception
- Certificate of Completion – Advanced Learning Institute provides a Certificate of Completion for attendees to show proof of attendance when submitting CEUs to fulfill various certification requirements
*No additional discounts/promo codes may be used with the one-day only rate or the vendor rate. Contact us if you have any questions about pricing.
Showcase your brand, product, or services to key decision makers during this ALI conference specific for HR professionals working to improve communications and employee engagement. The unique setup of our events provide you with:
- Prime location in the conference meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with training participants in an organic way
- Customization of each package to maximize your time onsite
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor?
For pricing information and package details for this training please contact the producer directly:
Kris Henley, Conference Producer by email or call (773) 695 – 9400 x226 for more information.
**Limited sponsorship opportunities are available.