Hotel Adagio is ideally located in the vibrant urban community of Lower Nob Hill, close to all of the popular San Francisco landmarks, but away from the chaos of touristville. For an authentic city experience all you have to do is step out the front door and stroll along Geary Street.
The hotel is located about 14 miles north of San Francisco International Airport.
We have a room block available at the Hotel Adagio with a room rate of $289 per night. If you need a sleeping room, book your sleeping room at $289 ALI group rate or call Reservations and ask for the “Advanced Learning Institute HR Analytics Conference” rate. Our room block expires on Monday, July 10th or when the block is full, whichever comes first.
If you have any questions or need assistance, contact Advanced Learning Institute at 773-695-9400 x0 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- conference folder and any additional meeting materials
- access to the digital dropbox to obtain electronic copies of speaker presentations
- continental breakfasts, morning & afternoon refreshments, and evening networking reception
- Certificate of Completion – this conference has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for re-certification credit pre-approval. – gain up to 10.75 HR General credit hours
VENDOR ATTENDANCE: We have a variety of sponsorship opportunities for vendors, and we are happy to work on creating a package that makes sense to you and your organization. Without purchase of an exhibit table or sponsorship package, vendors will not have access to the attendee contact list.
A.L.I. PAST ATTENDEE DISCOUNT: Earn conference attendance bonuses as you benchmark with other organizations. As a past A.L.I. conference attendee, receive a $200 discount off your next A.L.I. conference.
CANCELLATION POLICY: You may make substitutions at any time; please notify us as soon as possible. If you cancel (in writing) more than two weeks prior to the conference a refund will be provided less a $295 administration fee. Registered delegates who do not attend or who cancel two weeks prior to the conference or less will be issued a credit memo. Credit memos will be valid for one year from date of issuance and can be used by anyone in your organization.
PROGRAM CHANGES: A.L.I. reserves the right to make changes in programs and speakers, or to cancel programs if enrollment criteria are not met or when conditions beyond its control prevail. Every effort will be made to contact each enrollee if a program is canceled. If a program is not held for any reason, A.L.I.’s liability is limited to the refund of the program fee only.
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- Prime location in the conference meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with conference participants in an organic way
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor?
For pricing information and package details for this conference please contact the producer directly:
Allison Neill, Conference Producer via email or by phone at (773) 695-9400 x220 for more information.
**Limited sponsorship opportunities are available.
Waggl is a dynamic pulsing platform to enable focused communication on enterprise topics like culture, events, change, strategy, and talent. Waggl is designed to elevate the authentic experience of people and deliver the analytics leaders need.
- Over 24 hours of intense, interactive learning
- Interactive breakout sessions, panel discussions, refreshment breaks, and lunch outings providing you with the opportunity to brainstorm and benchmark solutions with your fellow attendees
- Unique and interactive optional workshop sessions
- A comprehensive overview of employee engagement, communication, and on-boarding strategies from leading HR practitioners
- Acquiring new knowledge to help transform your employee experience and impact your organization’s bottom line
- The opportunity to learn how to use innovative tools and channels to revolutionize your employee experience in a hands-on environment
- Access to electronic copies of presentation materials
- Network! Network! Network! Meet connections that matter – our attendees are senior level HR professionals from organizations like yours, facing challenges like you!
- Certificate of Completion – This conference has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for re-certification credit pre-approval. Gain up to 10.75 HR General credit hours