Meeting Sessions and Sleeping Rooms will be held at the:
Take advantage of the government per diem rate of $250 per night at the Westin Arlington Gateway. If you need a sleeping room, please book online here or call Westin Reservations directly and ask for the “Advanced Learning Institute ” rate.
Complimentary wifi will be provided in hotel rooms and the meeting space.
Reach downtown D.C. in minutes from the Ballston Metro Station, located just two blocks from the Westin Arlington hotel.
The hotel is also just four miles from Reagan National Airport.
The Westin is conveniently located near the most exciting attractions, landmarks, restaurants, shopping malls and entertainment venues in the area. Even the White House is just a Metro ride or a short drive away.
Take advantage of a fall visit to DC – as many of DC’s attractions become even more scenic as the leaves change color.
The following are included in your training registration:
- training folder with meeting materials
- access to the digital dropbox to obtain electronic copies of speaker presentations and a contact list of attendees
- continental breakfasts, morning & afternoon refreshments, and evening networking reception
- 24+ hours of training and professional development to help you keep up with the latest trends
- Certificate of Completion for CEU’s – you will receive a Certificate of Completion to show proof of attendance to fulfill various CEU requirements.
- Leave feeling re-energized with new ideas, new colleagues to stay in touch with, & more!
Register now, and pay later.
We accept all Government Purchase Orders and Training Forms. To lock in the current pricing and pay later, select “Pay by invoice” as your payment method. For more info, call us at 888-362-7400 x0 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*No additional discounts/promo codes may be used with Super Early Bird pricing, the one-day only rate or the vendor rate. Contact us if you have any questions about pricing.
Showcase your brand, product, or services to key decision makers from government .The unique setup of our events will provide you with:
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- Prime location in the conference meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with training participants in an organic way
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor?
For pricing information and package details for this training please contact the producer directly:
Amanda Crawford, Training Director by email or call (773) 695 – 9400 x214 for more information.
**Limited sponsorship opportunities are available.