Meeting Sessions and Guest Rooms will be held at the:
Take advantage of the government per diem rate of $250 per night at the Westin Arlington Gateway. If you need a sleeping room, please book online here or call Westin Reservations directly and ask for the “Advanced Learning Institute conference ” rate.
Complimentary wifi will be provided in hotel rooms and the meeting space.
Reach downtown D.C. in minutes from the Ballston Metro Station, located just two blocks from the Westin Arlington hotel.
The hotel is also just four miles from Reagan National Airport.
The Westin is conveniently located near the most exciting attractions, landmarks, restaurants, shopping malls and entertainment venues in the area. Even the White House is just a Metro ride or a short drive away.
Take advantage of a fall visit to DC – as many of DC’s attractions become even more scenic as the leaves change color.
The following are included in your training registration:
- training folder with meeting materials
- access to the digital dropbox to obtain electronic copies of speaker presentations and a contact list of attendees
- continental breakfasts, morning & afternoon refreshments, and evening networking reception
- 24+ hours of training and professional development to help you keep up with the latest trends
- Certificate of Completion for CEU’s – you will receive a Certificate of Completion to show proof of attendance to fulfill various CEU requirements.
- Leave feeling re-energized with new ideas, new colleagues to stay in touch with, & more!
Register now, and pay later.
We accept all Government Purchase Orders and Training Forms. To lock in the current pricing and pay later, select “Pay by invoice” as your payment method. For more info, call us at 888-362-7400 x0 or email email@example.com.
*No additional discounts/promo codes may be used with the one-day only rate or the vendor rate. Contact us if you have any questions about pricing.