Share and showcase your audience engagement through the use of digital tools with a group of like-minded government peers. Receive recognition from industry colleagues and take advantage of exceptional networking opportunities with other government communication and public affairs professionals. This opportunity provides you with the chance to develop your professional platform and refine your public speaking skills.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for government communication and public affairs professionals to not only share their success, but share their challenges as well! You will be speaking to a room of senior-level professionals who are more than likely in the same position as you are (or have been) — share your solutions, your tools, and your advice!
What about consultants/vendors?
We do offer a number of opportunities for consultants/vendors including leading interactive hands-on workshops and client co-presentations.
Don’t procrastinate; speaker sessions fill up quickly. To learn more about speaking at this training please contact Allison Neill, Conference Producer by email or call (773) 695 – 9400 x220
Full list of speakers and detailed agenda will be available June 2nd.
If you’d like to be contacted when the agenda is available, please contact Mary Rose
Venue details will be announced shortly. There will be a reduced room rate available for conference participants. The conference venue will be located in a central downtown Washington, DC area within walking distance to shopping and restaurants and easily accessible from the airport.
The following are included in your training registration:
- training folder and any additional meeting materials
- access to the digital dropbox to obtain electronic copies of speaker presentations
- continental breakfasts, morning & afternoon refreshments, and evening networking reception
Payment is due two weeks prior to the forum. If payment has not been received two weeks before the forum, a credit-card hold, training form or purchase order will be taken to ensure your space.
GROUP DISCOUNTS: Four or more attendees, registering together, enjoy a savings of at least $1,699! Register three attendees and the fourth registrant is FREE! Note to small departments—register together with your colleagues from another organization and receive the same group discount. The free registrant must be of equal or lesser value.
VENDOR ATTENDANCE: We have a variety of sponsorship opportunities for vendors and we are happy to work on creating a package that makes sense to you and your organization. Without purchase of an exhibit table or sponsorship package vendors will not have access to the attendee contact list.
A.L.I. PAST ATTENDEE DISCOUNT: Earn conference attendance bonuses as you benchmark with other organizations. As a past A.L.I. conference attendee, receive a $200 discount off your next A.L.I. conference.
CANCELLATION POLICY: You may make substitutions at any time; please notify us as soon as possible. If you cancel (in writing) more than two weeks prior to the conference a refund will be provided less a $295 administration fee. Registered delegates who do not attend or who cancel two weeks prior to the conference or less will be issued a credit memo. Credit memos will be valid for one year from date of issuance and can be used by anyone in your organization.
PROGRAM CHANGES: A.L.I. reserves the right to make changes in programs and speakers, or to cancel programs if enrollment criteria are not met or when conditions beyond its control prevail. Every effort will be made to contact each enrollee if a program is canceled. If a program is not held for any reason, A.L.I.’s liability is limited to the refund of the program fee only.
- Over 24 hours of intense, interactive learning – we guarantee you will recoup your money spent by implementing just a few of the strategies shared during the training
- Re-energize & get inspired! Hear fresh strategies and ideas from your peers who are facing the same challenges
- Interactive breakout sessions, panel discussions, refreshment breaks, and lunch outings providing you with the opportunity to brainstorm and benchmark solutions with your fellow attendees
- Unique and interactive optional workshop sessions that will enable you to practice and apply your skills in peer groups — you will walk away with new strategies and tactics that you can begin to implement in your own agency
- The opportunity to learn how to use innovative tools and digital channels to revolutionize your customer experience
- Access to electronic copies of presentation materials – prior to the training you’ll have the opportunity to access the online dropbox
- Network! Network! Network! Meet connections that matter – our attendees are mid-senior level Government professionals from agencies like yours, facing challenges like you!
Showcase your brand, product, or services to key decision makers during this ALI training speific for government professionals working in communications and public affairs. The unique setup of our events provide you with:
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- Prime location in the conference meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with training participants in an organic way
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor?
For pricing information and package details for this training please contact the producer directly:
Allison Neill, Conference Producer by email or call (773) 695 – 9400 x220 for more information.
**Limited sponsorship opportunities are available.