1731 New Hampshire Ave NW
Washington, DC 20009
Hotel Phone: 202-234-3200
**Complimentary WiFi will be provided in guest and meeting rooms**
Just three blocks from Dupont Circle’s iconic central fountain, this newly revamped Art Deco gem boasts modern amenities – from a membership-quality fitness center to fine dining. Kick back in your fashion-forward guestroom or explore the District’s many highlights – from the swanky shops of Georgetown to the hiking trails of Rock Creek Park to next-level nightlife in Dupont, Adams Morgan, and on U Street.
The following are included in your training registration:
- training folder with meeting materials
- access to the digital dropbox to obtain electronic copies of speaker presentations
- continental breakfasts, morning & afternoon refreshments, and evening networking reception
- Certificate of Completion – Advanced Learning Institute provides a Certificate of Completion for attendees to show proof of attendance when submitting CEUs to fulfill various certification requirements
Register now, and pay later.
We accept all Government Purchase Orders and Training Forms. Pay by credit card or select “Pay by invoice” when you register. For more info, call us at 888-362-7400 x0 or email email@example.com.
*Promo codes are not applicable on super early bird, one-day or vendor rates.
- Over 24 hours of intense, interactive learning – we guarantee you will recoup your money spent by implementing just a few of the strategies shared during the training
- Re-energize & get inspired! Hear fresh strategies and ideas from your peers who are facing the same challenges
- Interactive breakout sessions, panel discussions, refreshment breaks, and lunch outings providing you with the opportunity to brainstorm and benchmark solutions with your fellow attendees
- Unique and interactive optional workshop sessions that will enable you to practice and apply your skills in peer groups — you will walk away with new strategies and tactics that you can begin to implement in your own agency
- The opportunity to learn how to use innovative tools and digital channels to revolutionize your customer experience
- Access to electronic copies of presentation materials – prior to the training you’ll have the opportunity to access the online dropbox
- Network! Network! Network! Meet connections that matter – our attendees are mid to senior level Government professionals from agencies like yours, facing challenges like you!
Showcase your brand, product, or services to key decision makers during this ALI conference specific for government communication professionals looking to utilize digital tools to boost citizen engagement. The unique setup of our events provide you with:
- Prime location in the training meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with training participants in an organic way
- Customization of each package to maximize your time onsite
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor?
For pricing information and package details for this training please contact the producer directly:
Allison Neill, Conference Director, by email or call (773) 695-9400 x220 for more information.
**Limited sponsorship opportunities are available.