Meeting sessions and sleeping rooms will be held at a business-class hotel in downtown Atlanta with a reduced room rate ($200-$275) available for participants.
To be notified when the venue is confirmed, please contact Customer Service, Mary Rose Zapart.
World-class hotels. Beloved local businesses. Greenspaces nestled between iconic Atlanta attractions. Venues where stars take the stage or the field. You’ll find all that and more in Downtown Atlanta.
These interactive maps are the ideal resource for you to plan your visit. Come for the summit, stay to explore Atlanta!
The following are included in your conference registration:
- conference folder with meeting materials
- access to the digital Dropbox to obtain electronic copies of speaker presentations
- continental breakfasts, morning & afternoon refreshments, and evening networking reception
- Certificate of Completion – Advanced Learning Institute provides a Certificate of Completion for attendees to show proof of attendance when submitting CEUs to fulfill various certification requirements
Showcase your brand, product, or services to key decision makers during this ALI conference specific for professionals working as executive assistants. The unique setup of our events provide you with:
- Prime location in the conference meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with training participants in an organic way
- Customization of each package to maximize your time onsite
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor?
For pricing information and package details for this training please contact the producer directly:
Amanda Crawford, Conference Producer by email or call (773) 695 – 9400 x214 for more information.
**Limited sponsorship opportunities are available.