Share and showcase your strategies with a group of like-minded digital communicators. Receive recognition from agency colleagues and take advantage of exceptional networking opportunities with other government communication professionals. This opportunity provides you with the chance to develop your professional platform and refine your public speaking skills.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for government communicators to not only share their success, but share their challenges as well! You will be speaking to a room of senior-level professionals who are more than likely in the same position as you are (or have been) — share your solutions, your tools, and your advice!
What about consultants/vendors?
We do offer a number of opportunities for consultants/vendors including leading interactive hands-on workshops and client co-presentations.
Don’t procrastinate; speaker sessions fill up quickly. To learn more about speaking at this training please contact Allison Neill, Training Producer, by email or call (773) 695 – 9400 x220.
Complete agenda will be announced on April 9th.
To lock in best pricing and be notified when the full details are available, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888-362-7400 x0.
Tuesday, August 7th: Pre-Training Workshop Day, 8:30am-4:00pm
Participate in 3 two-hour intensive hands-on sessions to enhance your learning. Workshop Day is consistently highly rated and provides a great jump-start to the training.
Wednesday, August 8th: General Session Day One, 8:30am-5:00pm
Full day of case studies, interactive sessions, problem-solving activities, and networking. At the end of the day, unwind and chat with the other attendees and speakers at a complimentary cocktail reception.
Thursday, August 9th: General Session Day Two, 8:30am-3:30pm
Wrap-up day of case studies, interactive sessions, problem-solving activities and networking. You will go home with resources, ideas, and a contact list to keep in touch with your new friends.
The following are included in your conference registration:
- training folder with meeting materials
- access to the digital dropbox to obtain electronic copies of speaker presentations
- continental breakfasts, morning & afternoon refreshments, and evening networking reception
- Certificate of Completion – Advanced Learning Institute provides a Certificate of Completion for attendees to show proof of attendance when submitting CEUs to fulfill various certification requirements
Register now, and pay now or later.
We accept all Government Purchase Orders and Training Forms. Pay by credit card or select “Pay by invoice” when you register. For more info, call us at 888-362-7400 x0 or email email@example.com.
*Promo codes not applicable to one-day or vendor rates.
- Over 24 hours of intense, interactive learning – we guarantee you will recoup your money spent by implementing just a few of the strategies shared during the training
- Re-energize & get inspired! Hear fresh strategies and ideas from your peers who are facing the same challenges
- Interactive breakout sessions, panel discussions, refreshment breaks, and lunch outings providing you with the opportunity to brainstorm and benchmark solutions with your fellow attendees
- Unique and interactive optional workshop sessions that will enable you to practice and apply your skills in peer groups — you will walk away with new strategies and tactics that you can begin to implement in your own agency
- The opportunity to learn how to use innovative tools and digital channels to revolutionize your customer experience
- Access to electronic copies of presentation materials – prior to the training you’ll have the opportunity to access the online dropbox
- Network! Network! Network! Meet connections that matter – our attendees are mid to senior level Government professionals from agencies like yours, facing challenges like you!
Showcase your brand, product, or services to key decision makers during this ALI conference specific for government communication professionals looking to utilize digital tools to boost citizen engagement. The unique setup of our events provide you with:
- Prime location in the training meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with training participants in an organic way
- Customization of each package to maximize your time onsite
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor?
For pricing information and package details for this training please contact the producer directly:
Allison Neill, Conference Director, by email or call (773) 695-9400 x220 for more information.
**Limited sponsorship opportunities are available.