Note: This event has been rescheduled and title changed to
Intranets for Employee Communications, May 22-24, San Francisco
Please contact ALI at 888-362-7400 x0 or email us if you’d like more information.
Employee Social Platforms to Transform Internal Communications | San Francisco
February 27 – March 1, 2018 | San Francisco
Pre-Conference Workshop Day: Tuesday, February 27
Main Two Day Conference: Wednesday, February 28 – Thursday, March 1
Change the Way You Work & Redefine Communications, Collaboration & Innovation for Your Workforce…
- Do you need a better way to connect a large, growing and dispersed workforce?
- Do you want to help your entire workforce become more productive and easily turn ideas into action?
- Do you want to update your suite of communication tools?
Discover how leading organizations have implemented collaborative platforms to build employee communities. Gain practical advice and tactics outlining how you too can harness the power of internal social channels to connect your workforce, increase employee collaboration and ignite your company culture.
Tactics and techniques will be shared by internal communication professionals from:
Connect & Learn from the Progressive Leaders Already Doing it…
What Will You Learn…
In this 3-day interactive learning opportunity you will have the chance to see live demonstrations of the communication and collaboration tools your peers are using to engage and inform employees. Return to your office with the knowledge and skills needed to improve internal collaboration and communication by introducing employee social networks into your organization.
Learn first-hand how:
- SBH Health System integrated Workplace to enhance employee communications and create a positive workplace culture. Read more about SBH Health System.>>
- Autodesk utilized Slack as a compliment to building their strong, collaborative employee community. Read more about Autodesk.>>
- Somerset County YMCA gained executive buy-in and found internal brand champions to help successfully integrate the platform into their organization. Read more about Somerset County YMCA.>>
- APCO Worldwide connected a global workforce to create meaningful conversations and a corporate culture through Workplace. Read more about APCO Worldwide.>>
- HealthQuest successfully launched Workplace by putting together a team of “superuser” ambassadors and securing leadership buy-in. Read more about HealthQuest.>>
- Edelman drove collaboration, culture, and engagement across their global workforce. Read more about Edelman.>>
- View full list of topics to be covered>>
Maximize your time out of the office – attend the interactive workshop day on Tuesday, February 27th
Join your peers for a day of interactive, round-table discussions designed to help you get solutions for your most pressing challenges. These interactive workshops will prepare you for the two-day general sessions, provide you with hands-on training and allow you to dive deep into the topics that mean the most to you:
Workshop A: Liquid Culture: How To Embrace, Adapt And Respond To Organizational Change, Daggerwing Group, Inc. & Workplace
Workshop B: Re-Energize Your Employee Enterprise Community Through Workplace, Talk Social To Me
Workshop C: Learn How To Design An Effective Change Management Communications Campaign That Meets Employees Needs, Intactic