Meeting Sessions and Guest Rooms will be held at:
807 Clark Place
Nashville, TN 37203
Hotel Phone: 615-248-2800
If you need a guest room, book using the online link above or call the Westin directly and ask for the “Advanced Learning Institute Employee Experience conference” rate. The deadline to reserve your guest room is October 16.
From music and culture to food and shopping, there are abundant fun activities just steps from The Westin Nashville. Nestled in the heart of downtown the upscale hotel connects you with iconic attractions like Music City Center, Music Row and Broadway.
Come for the conference, and stay to explore all of the great things ‘Music City’ has to offer!
Showcase your brand, product, or services to key decision makers during this ALI conference specific for professionals working in HR, Employee Experience and Employee Communications. The unique setup of our events provide you with:
- Prime location in the conference meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with training participants in an organic way
- Customization of each package to maximize your time onsite
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor?
For pricing information and package details for this training please contact the producer directly:
Allison Neill, Senior Conference Producer by email or call (773) 695 – 9400 x220 for more information.
**Limited sponsorship opportunities are available.