MEETING SESSIONS WILL TAKE PLACE AT:
The University of Chicago Booth School of Business
450 North Cityfront Plaza Dr.
Chicago, IL 60611
Map and Directions
Chicago Booth’s Gleacher Center is located in the heart of Chicago’s downtown just off the Magnificent Mile. It’s close to the Loop, shopping, and hotels. The building features stunning views of Chicago’s skyline and waterways and is equally convenient to both Chicago International airports (18 miles from O’Hare; 13 miles from Midway).
SLEEPING ROOMS ARE BEING HELD AT:
Fairmont Chicago, Millennium Park
200 Columbus Drive
Chicago, IL 60601
Hotel Direct: 1-312-565-8000
Take advantage of our room block rate at the Fairmont Chicago, Millennium Park, just a short walk from Gleacher Center. To receive this rate, please call the Fairmont directly and ask for the “Advanced Learning Institute Employee Experience Conference” rate.
*Complimentary wi-fi will be provided in all guest rooms.**
Discover the best of Chicago! Centrally located just steps from Millennium & Grant Parks, Navy Pier, the Magnificent Mile, the museum campus, world-class theater, shopping and Lake Michigan, the Fairmont Chicago, Millennium Park offers luxuriously appointed guest rooms with sweeping park, lake and city views.
Experience this AAA Four-Diamond landmark, recognized for exceptional service and amenities on Condé Nast Traveler’s Top 15 Hotels in Chicago and Travel & Leisure Magazine’s Top 500 Hotels List.
The following are included in your training registration:
- conference folder with meeting materials
- access to the digital Dropbox to obtain electronic copies of speaker presentations and a contact list of attendees
- continental breakfasts, morning & afternoon refreshments, and evening networking reception
- 24+ hours of education and professional development to help you keep up with the latest trends
- Certificate of Completion for CEU’s – you will receive a Certificate of Completion to show proof of attendance to fulfill various CEU requirements.
- Leave feeling re-energized with new ideas, new colleagues to stay in touch with, & more!
Register now, and pay later.
Lock in the best savings now, and select “Pay by invoice” at checkout.
*No additional discounts/promo codes may be used with the one-day only rate. Contact us if you have any questions about pricing.
employer of choice and become a best place to work. Learn from your peers strategies proven to work to enhance the employee experience, from day one and on, including how to:
- Use unique recognition strategies to enhance your employee experience
- Align your company goals to the Employee Experience
- Build an engagement-focused workforce culture that drives results and motivates employees
- Take your employer brand and employee value proposition to the next level
- Hold your leaders accountable for shaping the employee experience
- Discover the key drivers of engagement and create strategies that motivate employees to achieve personal and organizational success
- Create an authentic employer brand that will boost your talent acquisition efforts
- Empower and equip your employees to provide exceptional experiences
- Gain buy-in from C-Suite to propel employees to achieve more
- Identify a strong and well-defined EVP
- Understand the power of employee feedback as a tool to help guide senior leadership
- Measure the ROI of a well-articulated Employee Value Proposition
- Create opportunities for employees to share ideas, influence business decisions, and contribute to important conversations
- Implement unique on-boarding strategies for newly promoted leaders
- Equip millennial with the information they need to succeed and deliver value for your organization
- Keep employees engaged through tough times of organizational change
- Prioritize employee development – making it relevant in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Use people analytics to make improved decision making
Showcase your brand, product, or services to key decision makers from internal communications. The unique setup of our events provide you with:
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- Prime location in the conference meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with conference participants in an organic way
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor?
For pricing information and package details for this conference please contact the producer directly
Amanda Crawford, Conference Producer, by email or call (773) 695 – 9400 x214
**Limited sponsorship opportunities are available.