Are you interested in speaking?
Share and showcase your expertise with a group of like-minded employee experience peers. Receive recognition from industry colleagues and take advantage of exceptional networking opportunities with other HR and communication professionals facing similar challenges as you. This opportunity provides you with the chance to develop your professional platform and refine your public speaking skills.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for HR and Employee Experience professionals to not only share their success but share their challenges as well! You will be speaking to a room of senior-level professionals who are more than likely in the same position as you are (or have been) — share your solutions, your tools, and your advice!
What about consultants/vendors?
We do offer a number of opportunities for consultants/vendors including leading interactive hands-on workshops and client co-presentations.
Tips for a Great Entry – don’t be vague in your session title and description. We want you to be very specific. What specific platform or what specific technique will you be covering in depth? High level overviews aren’t as sought after as sessions that go into a deep dive on very specific topics.
Don’t procrastinate – speaker sessions fill up quickly. To learn more about speaking at this event please contact Allison Neill, Conference Director by email .
The following are included in your conference registration:
- conference folder with meeting materials
- access to the digital Dropbox to obtain electronic copies of speaker presentations
- continental breakfasts, morning & afternoon refreshments, and evening networking reception
- Certificate of Completion – Advanced Learning Institute provides a Certificate of Completion for attendees to show proof of attendance when submitting CEUs to fulfill various certification requirements
*No additional discounts or promo codes are allowed with the one-day rate or vendor rate.
All sessions will take place in a
hotel located in downtown Chicago.
A reduced room rate will be
available for participants.
Details coming soon.
Top 6 Reasons to Attend
- Over 24 hours of intense, interactive learning – we guarantee you will recoup your money spent by implementing just a few of the strategies shared during the conference
- Interactive panel discussions, breakout sessions, refreshment breaks, and lunch outings providing you with the opportunity to brainstorm and benchmark solutions with your fellow attendees
- Unique and interactive optional workshop sessions that will enable you to practice and apply your skills in peer groups — you will walk away with new strategies and tactics that you can begin to implement in your own organization
- Access to electronic copies of presentation materials – after to the conference you’ll have the opportunity to access the online dropbox
- The opportunity to learn how to use innovative tools and channels to revolutionize your employee experience in a hands-on environment
- Network! Network! Network! Meet connections that matter – our attendees are senior level HR professionals from organizations like yours, facing challenges like you!
Showcase your brand, product, or services to key decision makers during this ALI conference specific for professionals working in leadership and executive communications. The unique setup of our events provide you with:
- Prime location in the conference meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with training participants in an organic way
- Customization of each package to maximize your time onsite
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor?
For pricing information and package details for this training please contact the producer directly:
Allison Neill, Senior Conference Producer by email or call (773) 695 – 9400 x220 for more information.
**Limited sponsorship opportunities are available.