*Only TEAM DISCOUNT PROMO CODES may be combined with the Summer Savings Rate available for 3-day and 2-day conferences through August 31. See chart below for your promo code or contact us.
*No additional discounts/promo codes are allowed with the one-day-only rate or the vendor rate. Contact us if you have any questions about pricing or if you’d like registration assistance.
All sessions will take place in a centrally located hotel in Washington, DC.
There will be a reduced room rate available for participants. To be notified when the venue has been confirmed, please contact Advanced Learning Intitute Customer Service or call (773) 695-9400 x0.
Top 6 Reasons to Attend
- Over 24 hours of intense, interactive learning – we guarantee you will recoup your money spent by implementing just a few of the strategies shared during the training
- Interactive panel discussions, breakout sessions, refreshment breaks, and lunch outings providing you with the opportunity to brainstorm and benchmark solutions with your fellow attendees
- Unique and interactive optional workshop sessions that will enable you to practice and apply your skills in peer groups — you will walk away with new strategies and tactics that you can begin to implement in your own organization
- Access to electronic copies of presentation materials – after the training you’ll have the opportunity to access the online dropbox
- The opportunity to learn how to use innovative tools and channels to revolutionize your employee experience in a hands-on environment
- Network! Network! Network! Meet connections that matter – our attendees are senior level internal communications professionals from organizations like yours, facing challenges like you!
Showcase your brand, product, or services to key decision makers during this ALI training specific for professionals working in internal communications. The unique setup of our events provide you with:
- Prime location in the training meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with training participants in an organic way
- Customization of each package to maximize your time onsite
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor?
For pricing information and package details for this training please contact the producer directly:
Amanda Crawford, Conference Producer by email or call (773) 695 – 9400 x214 for more information.
**Limited sponsorship opportunities are available.