Share and showcase your internal communication channels and expertise with a group of like-minded internal communication peers. Receive recognition from industry colleagues and take advantage of exceptional networking opportunities with other communications professionals. This opportunity provides you with the chance to develop your professional platform and refine your public speaking skills.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for internal communication professionals to not only share the tools they’ve had success with, but share their challenges as well! You will be speaking to a room of senior-level professionals who are more than likely in the same position as you are (or have been) — share your solutions, your tools, and your advice!
What about consultants/vendors?
We do offer a number of opportunities for consultants/vendors including leading interactive hands-on workshops and client co-presentations.
Don’t procrastinate – speaker sessions fill up quickly. To learn more about speaking at this event please contact Allison Neill, Conference Producer by email or call (773) 695 – 9400 x220 before August 3rd to be considered for this conference.
Save the date – complete agenda will be announced August 10th.
For updates or to secure super early bird pricing, contact Mary Rose.
The following are included in your conference registration:
- conference folder with meeting materials
- access to the digital dropbox to obtain electronic copies of speaker presentations and an attendee networking list
- continental breakfasts, morning & afternoon refreshments, and evening networking reception
- Certificate of Completion – you will receive a Certificate of Completion to show proof of attendance when submitting for CEU’s.
*Only one promo code/additional discount is allowed. No additional discounts or promo codes may be applied to vendor registration or one-day rate.
Showcase your brand, product, or services to key decision makers responsible for their organization’s internal communications. The unique setup of our events provide you with:
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- Prime location in the summit meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with conference participants in an organic way
- Chance to showcase your product during designated demonstration sessions
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor?
For pricing information and package details for this conference please contact the producer directly
Allison Neill, Conference Producer, by email or call (773) 695 – 9400 x220
**Limited sponsorship opportunities are available.