- Walking distance to many restaurants and all that Music City has to offer, such as the Country Music Hall of Fame, Ryman’s Auditorium, 2nd Avenue Entertainment District and Printer’s Alley
- Newly-renovated outdoor patio which is unlike any other space in the city
- Full service Starbucks located in the lobby
- Live music nightly in the hotel restaurant/lounge featuring local artists
- Complimentary WiFi access in all meeting and sleeping rooms
- Just ten miles from Nashville International Airport
Join us in Music City!
The following are included in your training registration:
- training folder and any additional meeting materials
- access to the digital dropbox to obtain electronic copies of speaker presentations and contact list of attendees
- continental breakfasts, morning & afternoon refreshments, and evening networking reception
- Certificate of Completion – Advanced Learning Institute provides a Certificate of Completion for attendees to show proof of attendance when submitting CEU’s to fulfill various certification requirements
NEW! ONE-DAY ONLY OPTION*
For those with limited time/budget:
For $1295, attend one day of YOUR CHOICE.
Pre-Conference Workshop Day, Tuesday, November 7
General Session Day One, Wednesday, November 8
General Session Day Two, Thursday, November 9
Includes participation in all case studies, interactive sessions and networking activities and an electronic copy of the conference materials for the day you choose to attend.
*No additional discounts or promo codes are allowed with the one-day rate.
Government and Non-Profit Rates: Contact us for your promo code to save $200 off the current price.
Past Attendee Discount: Repeat attendees receive $200 off the current price. Contact us if you need a reminder of your special promo code.
Group Discounts: See chart below
**Only one promo code is allowed.
5 Reasons Why The Digital Workplace Strategies for Employee Communications | Nashville Is Right For You:
1. 2 full days of real-world case studies and examples presented by 15+ communications professionals that will provide insight on how to successfully
improve your internal communications strategy and maximize results
2. Maximize your time out of the office by attending the optional
pre-conference workshops – where you will discuss your biggest challenges in smaller peer groups and gain hands-on experience through creative
3. Roundtable discussions: Network with your peers in an intimate
setting, make connections that matter, share stories with those
experiencing the same issues as you, and hear solutions from those who were once in your position
4. Manageable size group where you will have the opportunity to ask questions that you need answered. Here you will be an active participant, not just an attendee in a large audience
5. Certificate of Completion for CEU’s – you will receive a Certificate of Completion to show proof of attendance when submitting CEUs to fulfill various CEU requirements. Please contact us if you have any special requirements.
SocialChorus is the leading
platform that transforms how
workers and organizations connect every day. With SocialChorus, organizations are able to connect and align their teams, power organizational initiatives and measure the business outcomes. Designed for every worker from head office to the front line, our
solution enables the Fortune 100 and leading brands like Ford, Hilton, Abbott and J.Crew to deliver on the promise of a more informed, connected and supported workforce.
Before Poppulo we began life as Newsweaver. We started very small, with big ambition. We trebled in size over four years from 2012, opened offices in the USA and grew an extensive customer portfolio of the world’s greatest brands, including AON, Nestlé, Experian, LinkedIn, Honda, and Rolls-Royce.
Our pioneering software and expert advisory services are transforming internal communications, creating more connected, aligned and successful organizations all over the world. It’s the Poppulo effect. Subscribe to the Poppulo blog.>>
LiveTiles is a global tech company and award-winning Microsoft Partner. Their global customers represent a diverse range of industries spread throughout the United States, United Kingdom, Asia Pacific and Latin America. Since being launched as a standalone product company in 2014, LiveTiles has been adopted by some of the world’s most iconic brands including: PepsiCo, Wendy’s, Church & Dwight Co., Inc., Department of State, and more.
Showcase your brand, product, or services to key decision makers during this ALI training specific for professionals working in communications. The unique setup of our events provide you with:
- Prime location in the conference meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with training participants in an organic way
- Customization of each package to maximize your time onsite
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor?
For pricing information and package details for this training please contact the producer directly:
Kris Zukauskas, Training Producer by email or call (773) 695 – 9400 x226 for more information.
**Limited sponsorship opportunities are available.