Share and showcase your audience engagement through the use of digital tools with a group of like-minded peers. Receive recognition from industry colleagues and take advantage of exceptional networking opportunities with other internal communication professionals. This opportunity provides you with the chance to develop your professional platform and refine your public speaking skills.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for internal communication and employee engagement professionals to not only share their success, but share their challenges as well! You will be speaking to a room of senior-level professionals who are more than likely in the same position as you are (or have been) — share your solutions, your tools, and your advice!
What about consultants/vendors?
We do offer a number of opportunities for consultants/vendors including leading interactive hands-on workshops and client co-presentations.
Don’t procrastinate; speaker sessions fill up quickly. To learn more about speaking at this training please contact Kris Zukauskas, Training Producer, by email or call (773) 695 – 9400 x226
Full list of speakers and detailed agenda will be available July 21st.
If you’d like to be contacted when the agenda is available, please contact Mary Rose
Venue To Be Announced Shortly
We are working to secure a downtown venue in close proximity to airports,
restaurants, and sights to see. There will be a reduced room rate for conference
If you would like to be notified when the venue is confirmed, please send an email to email@example.com
- training folder and any additional meeting materials
- access to the digital dropbox to obtain electronic copies of speaker presentations
- continental breakfasts, morning & afternoon refreshments, and evening networking reception
- Certificate of Completion – Advanced Learning Institute provides a Certificate of Completion for attendees to show proof of attendance when submitting CEUs to fulfill various certification requirements
5 Reasons Why This Conference Is Right For You:
1. 2 full days of real-world case studies and examples presented by 15+ communications professionals that will provide insight on how to successfully
improve your internal communications strategy and maximize results
2. Maximize your time out of the office by attending the optional
pre-conference workshops – where you will discuss your biggest challenges in smaller peer groups and gain hands-on experience through creative
3. Roundtable discussions: Network with your peers in an intimate
setting, make connections that matter, share stories with those
experiencing the same issues as you, and hear solutions from those who were once in your position
4. Manageable size group where you will have the opportunity to ask questions that you need answered. Here you will be an active participant, not just an attendee in a large audience
5. Certificate of Completion – Advanced Learning Institute provides a
Certificate of Completion for attendees to show proof of attendance when submitting CEUs to fulfill SSCP, CISSP, ISSEP, ISSMP, ISSAP, CSSLP, CAP, etc. certification requirements
- Prime location in the conference meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with training participants in an organic way
- Customization of each package to maximize your time onsite
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor?
For pricing information and package details for this training please contact the producer directly:
Kris Zukauskas, Training Producer by email or call (773) 695 – 9400 x226 for more information.
**Limited sponsorship opportunities are available.