Meeting Sessions & Sleeping Rooms Are Being Held At:
Our room block at the Kimpton Carlyle has expired. If you need a room, please book directly on the hotel website or call Kimpton Reservations directly. Feel free to contact us if you would like any assistance.
**Complimentary WiFi will be provided in guest and meeting rooms**
- Hosted evening wine hour, 5-6 pm, 7 days a week
- Walking distance from Dupont Circle Metro Station
- 6 miles from Washington Reagan National Airport
- 1 mile from National Mall museums and monuments
- 1.5 miles from Georgetown
The Kimpton Carlyle is centrally positioned in one of DC’s most beloved and thriving neighborhoods in an epicenter of art, culture, and gastronomy. Explore the District’s many highlights – from the swanky shops of Georgetown to the hiking trails of Rock Creek Park to next-level nightlife in Dupont, Adams Morgan, and on U Street.
The following are included in your summit registration:
- conference folder with meeting materials
- access to the digital Dropbox to obtain electronic copies of speaker presentations and a contact list of attendees
- continental breakfasts, morning & afternoon refreshments, and evening networking reception
- 24+ hours of education and professional development to help you keep up with the latest trends
- Certificate of Completion for CEU’s – you will receive a Certificate of Completion to show proof of attendance to fulfill various CEU requirements.
- Leave feeling re-energized with new ideas, new colleagues to stay in touch with, & more!
Register now, and pay later.
Lock in the best savings now, and select “Pay by invoice” at checkout.
*No additional discounts/promo codes may be used with super early bird pricng or the one-day only rate. Contact us if you have any questions about pricing.
Showcase your brand, product, or services to key decision makers responsible for their organization’s digital workplace & intranet. The unique setup of our events provide you with:
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- Prime location in the summit meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with summit participants in an organic way
- Chance to showcase your product during designated demonstration sessions
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor?
For pricing information and package details for this conference please contact the producer directly
Amanda Crawford, Conference Producer, by email or call (773) 695 – 9400 x214
**Limited sponsorship opportunities are available.