Share and showcase your intranet & digital workplace expertise with a group of like-minded internal communication peers. Receive recognition from industry colleagues and take advantage of exceptional networking opportunities with other communications professionals. This opportunity provides you with the chance to develop your professional platform and refine your public speaking skills.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for internal communication professionals to not only share their success, but share their challenges as well! You will be speaking to a room of senior-level professionals who are more than likely in the same position as you are (or have been) — share your solutions, your tools, and your advice!
What about consultants/vendors?
We do offer a number of opportunities for consultants/vendors including leading interactive hands-on workshops and client co-presentations.
Don’t procrastinate – speaker sessions fill up quickly. To learn more about speaking at this event please contact Amanda Crawford, Conference Producer by email or call (773) 695 – 9400 x214 before June 22nd to be considered for this summit.
The detailed agenda will be available shortly.
To lock in best pricing and be notified when the full details are available, contact email@example.com or call us at 888-362-7400 x0.
Tuesday, Oct 23: Pre-Conference Workshop Day, 8:30am-4:00pm
Participate in 3 two-hour intensive hands-on sessions to enhance your learning. Workshop Day is consistently highly rated and provides a great jump-start to the conference.
Wednesday, Oct 24: General Session Day One, 8:30am-5:00pm
Full day of case studies, interactive sessions, problem-solving activities, and networking. At the end of the day, unwind and chat with the other attendees and speakers at a complimentary cocktail reception.
Thursday, Oct 25: General Session Day Two, 8:30am-3:30pm
Wrap-up day of case studies, interactive sessions, problem-solving activities and networking. You will go home with resources, ideas, and a contact list to keep in touch with your new friends.
All sessions will take place at a hotel centrally located in Washington, DC.
The following are included in your summit registration:
- conference folder with meeting materials
- access to the digital Dropbox to obtain electronic copies of speaker presentations and a contact list of attendees
- continental breakfasts, morning & afternoon refreshments, and evening networking reception
- 24+ hours of education and professional development to help you keep up with the latest trends
- Certificate of Completion for CEU’s – you will receive a Certificate of Completion to show proof of attendance to fulfill various CEU requirements.
- Leave feeling re-energized with new ideas, new colleagues to stay in touch with, & more!
Register now, and pay later.
Lock in the best savings now, and select “Pay by invoice” at checkout.
*No additional discounts/promo codes may be used with super early bird pricng or the one-day only rate. Contact us if you have any questions about pricing.
Showcase your brand, product, or services to key decision makers responsible for their organiozation’s digital workplace & intranet. The unique setup of our events provide you with:
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- Prime location in the summit meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with sumit participants in an organic way
- Chance to showcase your product during designated demonstration sessions
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor?
For pricing information and package details for this conference please contact the producer directly
Amanda Crawford, Conference Producer, by email or call (773) 695 – 9400 x214
**Limited sponsorship opportunities are available.