The following are included in your training registration:
- training notebook
- access to digital copies of speaker presentations
- continental breakfasts
- morning & afternoon refreshments
- evening networking reception
- contact list post-training of all speakers & attendees
|Group Discount: Register 3 colleagues and the 4th is FREE! (4th person of team use promo code “4th”)||Registration Fee |
|3-Day Training – ALL ACCESS PASS|
Includes all 4 pre-training workshops & 2-day general sessions
(September 28 – September 30)
|General Sessions Only|
Includes 2-day general sessions
(September 29 – September 30)
|Training Materials Only (if not attending)||$495|
“I thoroughly enjoyed the conference. All of the speakers and presentations were relevant and provided ideas/actions that I will explore and implement at my agency.” – Atlanta Dept. of Corrections
Payment is due two weeks prior to the training. If payment has not been received two weeks before the training, a credit-card hold, training form or purchase order will be taken to ensure your space. We accept all government purchase orders and SF-182’s.
GROUP DISCOUNTS:Four or more attendees, registering together, enjoy a savings of at least $1,499! Register three attendees and the fourth registrant is FREE! Note to small departments—register together with your colleagues from another organization and receive the same group discount. The free registrant must be of equal or lesser value.
A.L.I. PAST ATTENDEE DISCOUNT: Earn training attendance bonuses as you benchmark with other organizations. As a past A.L.I. training attendee, receive a $200 discount off your next A.L.I. conference.
CANCELLATION POLICY You may make substitutions at any time; please notify us as soon as possible. If you cancel (in writing) more than two weeks prior to the training, a refund will be provided less a $295 administration fee. Registered delegates who do not attend or who cancel two weeks prior to the training or less will be issued a credit memo. Credit memos will be valid for one year from date of issuance and can be used by anyone in your organization.
PROGRAM CHANGES: A.L.I. reserves the right to make changes in programs and speakers, or to cancel programs if enrollment criteria are not met or when conditions beyond its control prevail. Every effort will be made to contact each enrollee if a program is canceled. If a program is not held for any reason, A.L.I.’s liability is limited to the refund of the program fee only.
Meeting Sessions & Sleeping Rooms Are Being Held At:
Renaissance Arlington Capital View Hotel
2800 S. Potomac Ave
Arlington, VA 22202
Hotel Phone: 703-413-1300 or Toll-free: 1-888-236-2427
Book your sleeping room online at the special $222 rate
We have a block of sleeping rooms available at the Renaissance for $222 per night, which is the government per diem rate. If you need a sleeping room, please book online here or call the Renaissance directly and ask for the “Advanced Learning Institute Digital Tools for Government Communicators” rate.
The special rate will expire on September 6th, 2015 or when the room block is filled, whichever comes first.
- Less than 5 miles to Downtown DC and Old Town Alexandria
- 0.8 miles to Crytstal City Metro Station (blue and yellow lines)
- 1 mile from Reagan Washington National Airport
**Complimentary airport shuttle service to and from Reagan Washington National Airport. Call the hotel to schedule.**
888-362-7400, x0 (toll free)
Cancellation Policy: You may make substitutions at any time; please notify us as soon as possible. If you cancel (in writing) more than two weeks prior to the conference a refund will be provided less a $295 administration fee. Registered delegates who do not attend or who cancel two weeks prior to the conference or less will be issued a credit memo. Credit memos will be valid for one year from date of issuance and can be used by anyone in your organization.
Showcase your brand, product, or services to key decision makers during an ALI training. The unique setup of our events provide you with:
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- Prime location in the training meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with training participants in an organic way
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor?
Contact Maggie Zakrzewski, TrainingProducer via email or by phone at (773) 695-9400 x222 for more information.
Past Sponsor Testimonial:
“With such an intimate and engaged group, we were able to have numerous conversations with the majority of the audience/attendees, so we could learn from them and explore business opportunities simultaneously.” – Bonfyre
5 Reasons Why This Is A Must Attend Training:
- Learn from digital communication experts how to optimize the use of social media and other digital channels to maximize your reach to different communities.
- There is no replacement for true face-to-face communication. This 1-track training format was designed to maximize networking opportunities.
- One small change in your communications strategy can have a substantial impact. At this training event, you’re receiving key insights from every single session
- Be an active participant—with interactive panels and group breakouts, you can ask questions and even share your own experiences using digital tools
- Top-rated training experience— leave the training with your strategy, budget and digital communication questions answered
This training has been researched and designed for FEDERAL, STATE & LOCAL GOVERNMENT & PUBLIC AFFAIRS Managers, Directors, Analysts, Leaders, Officers, Administrators, Specialists, Advisors, Coordinators, Assistants & Consultants involved in:
Citizen Outreach & Engagement
Communications Research & Management
Community Affairs & Outreach
Customer Service & Satisfaction
Digital Communications & Content
Electronic Web Communications
Organizational Transformation & Development
Technology & Digital Strategy
Training & Development
Video & Multi Media
Web Content Management