December 02, 2021 - |
Follow & Tweet #ALIComms
Are you struggling to maintain your culture with a hybrid workforce?
Would you like to hear how others are defining and creating an employee experience aligned with their organization’s values and goals?
Are you interested in hearing how others are measuring the effectiveness of various communications channels – like email, social and apps?
Are you looking for models of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion communication strategies?
Do you want to see practical examples of what leading communicators are doing to keep their employees informed and engaged as we prepare for 2022?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then this event is for you!
Please click to let us know you’re interested so we can contact you with event updates.
Benefits Of Attending This ALI Virtual Conference
Thank you to our sponsor!
- Access to tactical presentations with real examples and proven strategies
- Networking list for attendees to continue the conversation after the Virtual Conference
- Interactive, hands-on breakout sessions allowing you to work with your communication and HR peers
- Certificate of attendance for CEU’s
- Opportunity to meet your peers face-to-face while remaining safe
- Recording of the Virtual Conference after the event ends
- A fraction of the cost of an ALI in-person workshop with the same high-quality content
- Content from leading consultants delivered straight to your home/office
- Guaranteed extensive, how-to instruction that you can use immediately
- Opportunity to have your most pressing issues on the topic answered in real-time
- This isn’t a passive experience! You will be encouraged to weigh in with poll questions, engage via chat throughout the entire event, and turn your camera on during group breakout sessions.
- Leave with a thorough understanding of the competencies covered and how they apply or can be applied in your work context.
Who Should Attend
This Virtual Conference has been researched and designed for Directors, Managers, Vice Presidents, Specialists, Officers, Leaders and Consultants involved in:
- Internal Communications
- Human Resources
- Employee Engagement
- Brand Communication
- Strategic Communications
- Employee Communications
- Intranet Communications
- Digital Communications
- Global Communications
- Organizational Development
- Training & Development
- Corporate Communicators
- Employee Relations
- Public Relations
- Strategic Planning
What People are Saying
Day 2 - 12/02/2021
|8:30 am - 9:00 am|
Networking & Continental Breakfast
|9:00 am - 9:30 am|
Case Study 1
|9:35 am - 10:05 am|
Case Study 2
|10:10 am - 10:40 am|
Case Study 3
|10:45 am - 11:00 am|
Refresh & Sponsor Break
|11:00 am - 11:30 am|
Case Study 4
|11:35 am - 12:05 pm|
Case Study 5
|12:05 pm - 12:15 pm|
Wrap Up & Final Words