May 29, 2024 - |
Follow & Tweet #ALIComms
Modern Intranet Solutions at This Conference Built For Communicators
Employees are at the center of what we do as communicators. With the ever-changing workplace, employee needs continue to evolve. Now is the time to focus on employee experience, and how your Modern Intranet can help.
- How can you create a compelling intranet that serves as a hub that your employees will want to consume?
- How can Internal Communication professionals demonstrate ROI and prove the value of their efforts to leadership?
- What are the metrics and data that executives care about?
Attend this conference to establish, create, engage and connect your digital workplace.
Check out last year’s conference agenda!
If you’re interested in speaking, click here
Key Conference Takeaways
- Build a modular intranet from limited resources
- Deliver an integrated digital employee experience
- Drive higher employee engagement and adoption
- Align employees across the globe by establishing a single source of truth
- Simplify system-generated notifications and reduce high volume internal email
- Define success every time, every project
- Adapt new communications channels among non-desk and in-office employees
- Identify the best way to communicate information to a variety of employees
- Develop a deskless employee measurement strategy that fuels communication efforts and delivers results
- Unearth compelling story-based content that employees want to watch and share
- Revamp mundane communication parallels
- Transform communication errors into winning practices
- Tap communication champions to generate excitement
- Leverage video content for multiple distribution channels and uses
- Inform and educate employees about complicated subjects creatively
- Increase employee productivity with no-code integrations and automation workflows
- Encourage employees to use company technology to engage one another
- Maximize a digital workplace intranet budget
- Increase employee adoption
Who Should Attend
This Conference has been researched and designed for Vice Presidents, Directors, Managers, Specialists, Officers, Leaders, and Consultants involved in:
- Internal Communications
- Digital Communications
- Corporate Communications
- Marketing Communications
- Intranet Manager
- Corporate Communications Platforms
- Solutions Consultant
- Chief People Officer
- Head of Digital Workplace
- Digital Workplace Consultant
- Marketing Communications Consultant
- Employee Engagement
- Digital Platforms Creative
- Internal Enterprise Communications
- Platforms and Content, Corporate Communications
- Internal Communications
- Employee Experience & Operations
- Knowledge Management
- Digital Workplace/Corporate Communications
- Digital Projects, Corporate Communications
- Associate Director of Communications
- Digital Community Lead
Benefits of Attending This ALI Conference
- Access to practical presentation with real examples and proven strategies from your peers at a variety of leading organizations
- Networking list for attendees to continue the conversation after the conference
- Interactive, hands-on breakout sessions allowing you to work with your employee communications peers
- Certificate of attendance for CEUs
- Opportunity to meet with peers face-to-face while remaining safe
- Guaranteed extensive, how-to instruction that you can use immediately
- Opportunity to have your most pressing questions on the topic answered in real-time
This isn’t a passive experience! You will be encouraged to engage throughout the entire event—through small group breakouts, networking breaks & more!
Leave with a thorough understanding of the latest intranet best practices and how they apply—or can be applied—in your work context.