6 Reasons Why YOU should attend The Crisis Communications Conference:
1. 2 full days of real-world case studies and examples presented by 15+ communication professionals showcasing their success with communicating with their audiences during a crisis
2. Maximize your time out of the office by attending the optional
pre-conference workshops – where you will discuss your biggest challenges in smaller peer groups and gain hands-on experience through creative exercises
3. Interact and engage with the top crisis communications professionals in the nation
4. Continued access to all presentations – allowing you to share information with your team members and remember every detail from every presentation
5. Manageable size group where you will have the opportunity to ask questions that you need answered – you will be an active participant, not just an attendee in a large audience
6. Certificate of Completion – Advanced Learning Institute provides a Certificate of Completion for attendees to show proof of attendance when submitting CEUs to various certification requirements
MEETING SESSIONS AND SLEEPING ROOMS WILL BE HELD AT:
Hilton Chicago Magnificent Mile
198 E Delaware Pl
Chicago, IL 60611
Our room block at the Hilton Chicago Magnificent Mile has expired. If you need a hotel room, please book directly on Hilton Chicago website or call Reservations directly and ask for their best rate. Feel free to contact us if you’d like us to see if we can get you a better rate there.
Ideally situated in downtown Chicago and located within walking distance of most of Chicago‘s top attractions, it’s the perfect location for seeing all that the city has to offer. Take in the best views of the city across the street at 360 Chicago, atop the John Hancock Building. Also, just steps away from the Lakefront Path and popular Lake Michigan beaches and world-famous Michigan Avenue shopping, and more.
- Complimentary guestroom and meeting space Wi-Fi
- Located 17 miles from O’Hare International Airport
- Located 13 miles from Midway International Airport
The following are included in your conference registration:
- conference folder with meeting materials
- access to the digital Dropbox to obtain electronic copies of speaker presentations
- continental breakfasts, morning & afternoon refreshments, and evening networking reception
- Certificate of Completion – Advanced Learning Institute provides a Certificate of Completion for attendees to show proof of attendance when submitting CEUs to fulfill various certification requirements
Dear Communications Colleagues,
We hope you will join us in Chicago to discuss the most relevant evolution in communications today: everything inside is out …
Think about it. Communications professionals are key to understanding how business decisions will be operationalized through the messaging, positioning and handling of change. The definition of crisis today includes—and sometimes is determined by—the audience’s perception, not only by the actual situation. Our role in anticipating how all audiences will interpret a situation is key to ensuring that organizations are respected and understood, no matter who the audience is.
Today, communications is the Big C in business. It is the strategy that supports understanding and success. Because, even though you have only 280 characters, misunderstanding can be a business detriment. Employees are not a separate and distinct audience from media, investors and consumers. Internal audiences are not only equally important, but vital to ensuring the brand or organization properly manage situations that could damage reputation. What’s said inside is out there.
In our information laden lives, work and personal have merged. Context has never been more important and yet so lacking. Words matter more. These two days with professionals from across the country will help you gain perspective. You will hear situation-specific strategies and pick up a few new tactical approaches to managing positive changes, information, rumors and reality at your organization.
You’ll be hearing from experienced strategists and tacticians—public information officers to digital experts from manufacturing, healthcare and government organizations. These leaders will share real life case studies and provide insights that you won’t get anywhere else. Our hope is that you take this knowledge and incorporate it into your thinking as you work within and outside your organization.
If you are an executive or a communicator, I encourage you to register and meet us in lovely Chicago for three days of learning, connecting and having fun along the way!
See you soon,
Showcase your brand, product, or services to key decision makers during this ALI conference specific for professionals working in communications. The unique setup of our events provide you with:
- Prime location in the conference meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with training participants in an organic way
- Customization of each package to maximize your time onsite
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor?
For pricing information and package details for this training please contact the producer directly:
Kris Zukauskas, Training Producer by email or call (773) 695 – 9400 x226 for more information.
**Limited sponsorship opportunities are available.