6 Reasons Why YOU should attend The Crisis Communications Conference:
1. 2 full days of real-world case studies and examples presented by 15+ communication professionals showcasing their success with communicating with their audiences during a crisis
2. Maximize your time out of the office by attending the optional
pre-conference workshops – where you will discuss your biggest challenges in smaller peer groups and gain hands-on experience through creative exercises
3. Interact and engage with the top crisis communications professionals in the nation
4. Continued access to all presentations – allowing you to share information with your team members and remember every detail from every presentation
5. Manageable size group where you will have the opportunity to ask questions that you need answered – you will be an active participant, not just an attendee in a large audience
6. Certificate of Completion – Advanced Learning Institute provides a Certificate of Completion for attendees to show proof of attendance when submitting CEUs to various certification requirements
MEETING SESSIONS AND SLEEPING ROOMS WILL BE HELD AT:
Hilton Chicago Magnificent Mile
198 E Delaware Pl
Chicago, IL 60611
Take advantage of our negotiated discounted room rate of $299 per night at the Hilton Chicago Magnificent Mile. If you need a sleeping room, book online here or call the Hilton directly and ask for the “Advanced Learning Institute’s Crisis Communications” rate.
Ideally situated in downtown Chicago and located within walking distance of most of Chicago‘s top attractions, it’s the perfect location for seeing all that the city has to offer. Take in the best views of the city across the street at 360 Chicago, atop the John Hancock Building. Also, just steps away from the Lakefront Path and popular Lake Michigan beaches and world-famous Michigan Avenue shopping, and more.
- Complimentary guestroom and meeting space Wi-Fi
- Located 17 miles from O’Hare International Airport
- Located 13 miles from Midway International Airport
The following are included in your conference registration:
- conference folder with meeting materials
- access to the digital Dropbox to obtain electronic copies of speaker presentations
- continental breakfasts, morning & afternoon refreshments, and evening networking reception
- Certificate of Completion – Advanced Learning Institute provides a Certificate of Completion for attendees to show proof of attendance when submitting CEUs to fulfill various certification requirements
Showcase your brand, product, or services to key decision makers during this ALI conference specific for professionals working in communications. The unique setup of our events provide you with:
- Prime location in the conference meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with training participants in an organic way
- Customization of each package to maximize your time onsite
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor?
For pricing information and package details for this training please contact the producer directly:
Kris Zukauskas, Training Producer by email or call (773) 695 – 9400 x226 for more information.
**Limited sponsorship opportunities are available.