Meeting Sessions and Guest Rooms will be held at:
Hilton Miami Downtown
1601 Biscayne Boulevard
Miami, Florida 33132
Hotel Phone: 305-374-0000
Our room block at the Hilton Miami has expired. If you need a room, please book on the Hilton Miami website or call Reservations directly. Feel free to contact us if you’d like any assistance–we may still be able to get you in at a reduced rate.
**Complimentary WiFi will be provided in guest and meeting rooms**
- Centrally located on Biscayne Boulevard in the heart of downtown Miami, Florida
- Only 5 minutes from the Port of Miami
- Approximately 3 miles from South Beach
- Just 15 minutes from Miami International Airport
The following are included in your conference registration:
- conference folder with meeting materials
- access to the digital Dropbox to obtain electronic copies of speaker presentations
- continental breakfasts, morning & afternoon refreshments, and evening networking reception
- Certificate of Completion – Advanced Learning Institute provides a Certificate of Completion for attendees to show proof of attendance when submitting CEUs to fulfill various certification requirements
*No additional discounts or promo codes are allowed with the one-day only rate or the vendor rate.
Beekeeper is an award-winning employee communication platform that digitizes the non-desk workforce by connecting operational systems and communication channels within one secure, intuitive interface. Beekeeper connects colleagues across locations and departments in real time via mobile or desktop devices, and includes an intelligent dashboard to help companies improve internal communication and streamline business processes. Secure, automated, and relevant information is readily distributed, searchable, and measurable in one central hub for an efficient digitized workflow. The company is based in Zurich and San Francisco and supports users in more than 130 countries. Clients include Heathrow Airport, Seaboard Foods, and Marriott.
For more information, visit: https://www.beekeeper.io/en
Dynamic Signal, the Employee Communication and Engagement Platform, connects organizations with their most valued asset – their employees. Hundreds of enterprise organizations, including more than 20 percent of the Fortune 100, trust Dynamic Signal to modernize, streamline, and measure their communication and engagement with one platform to reach all employees, wherever they work. The Dynamic Signal ECE Platform integrates with intranets like SharePoint, human resource systems including Workday, and centralized directories such as Active Directory. Dynamic Signal aligns organizations and increases productivity by delivering timely, relevant information to millions of employees around the world.
ONE by Limeade (formerly Sitrion ONE) was created to Make Work Better by reaching 100% of the working population. We combine communication (to drive engagement) with processes (to drive productivity). Mobilize your entire workforce with a powerful all-in-one app where employees can read important company news, give comments, access relevant documents and other employee-related services. Deliver targeted mobile communications, complete with analytics and engagement reports. Unify communications, processes, and information from standard business eco-systems like Microsoft, SAP, Workday, Oracle, and Salesforce.
Showcase your brand, product, or services to key decision makers during this ALI conference specific for professionals working in internal communications. The unique setup of our events provide you with:
- Prime location in the conference meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with training participants in an organic way
- Customization of each package to maximize your time onsite
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor?
For pricing information and package details for this training please contact the producer directly:
📩Allison Neill, Conference Producer by email or call (773) 695 – 9400 x220 for more information.
**Limited sponsorship opportunities are available.