MEETING SESSIONS AND SLEEPING ROOMS ARE BEING HELD AT:
Fairmont Chicago, Millennium Park
200 Columbus Drive
Chicago, IL 60601
Hotel Front Desk: 1-312-565-8000
Our room block at the Fairmont Chicago has expired. If you need a room, please book online using the hotel link above or call Reservations directly and ask for their best. Feel free to contact us if you’d like assistance in getting a lower rate.
Discover the best of Chicago! Centrally located just steps from Millennium & Grant Parks, Navy Pier, the Magnificent Mile, the museum campus, world-class theater, shopping and Lake Michigan, the Fairmont Chicago, Millennium Park offers luxuriously appointed guest rooms with sweeping park, lake and city views.
Experience this AAA Four-Diamond landmark, recognized for exceptional service and amenities on Condé Nast Traveler’s Top 15 Hotels in Chicago and Travel & Leisure Magazine’s Top 500 Hotels List.
The following are included in your conference registration:
- conference folder with meeting materials
- access to the digital Dropbox to obtain electronic copies of speaker presentations
- continental breakfasts, morning & afternoon refreshments, and evening networking reception
- Certificate of Completion – Advanced Learning Institute provides a Certificate of Completion for attendees to show proof of attendance when submitting CEUs to fulfill various certification requirements
*No additional discounts/promo codes may be used with the one-day only rate, the vendor registration fee, OR during Super Early Bird.
Showcase your brand, product, or services to key decision makers during this ALI conference specific for professionals working in change management. The unique setup of our events provide you with:
- Prime location in the conference meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with training participants in an organic way
- Customization of each package to maximize your time onsite
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor?
For pricing information and package details for this training please contact the producer directly:
Kris Zukauskas, Training Producer by email or call (773) 695 – 9400 x226 for more information.
**Limited sponsorship opportunities are available.