Share and showcase your communications expertise with a group of like-minded peers. Receive recognition from industry colleagues and take advantage of exceptional networking opportunities with other internal
communications & HR professionals. This opportunity provides you with the chance to develop your professional platform and refine your public speaking skills.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for communication professionals to not only share their success, but share their challenges as well! You will be speaking to a room of
senior-level professionals who are more than likely in the same position as you are (or have been) — share your solutions, your tools, and your advice!
What about consultants/vendors?
We do offer a number of opportunities for consultants/vendors including leading interactive hands-on workshops and client co-presentations.
Don’t procrastinate – speaker sessions fill up quickly. To learn more about speaking at this event please contact Kris Zukauskas, Conference Producer by email or call (773) 695 – 9400 x226 OR submit the Speaker Submission Form by July 27th to be considered for this conference.
The detailed agenda will be available shortly.
To lock in best pricing and be notified when the full details are available, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888-362-7400 x0.
Tuesday, Nov 13: Pre-Conference Workshop Day, 8:30am-4:00pm
Participate in 3 two-hour intensive hands-on sessions to enhance your learning. Workshop Day is consistently highly rated and provides a great jump-start to the conference.
Wednesday, Nov 14: General Session Day One, 8:30am-5:00pm
Full day of case studies, interactive sessions, problem-solving activities, and networking. At the end of the day, unwind and chat with the other attendees and speakers at a complimentary cocktail reception.
Thursday, Nov 15: General Session Day Two, 8:30am-3:30pm
Wrap-up day of case studies, interactive sessions, problem-solving activities and networking. You will go home with resources, ideas, and a contact list to keep in touch with your new friends.
5 Reasons Why YOU should attend ALI’s Change Mangagement Conference:
1. 2 full days of real-world case studies and examples presented by 15+ health care communication professionals showcasing their success with engaging
employees and making their workforce more productive
2. Maximize your time out of the office by attending the optional
pre-conference workshops – where you will discuss your biggest challenges in smaller peer groups and gain hands-on experience through creative exercises
3. Continued access to all presentations – allowing you to share information with your team members and remember every detail from every presentation
4. Manageable size group where you will have the opportunity to ask questions that you need answered – you will be an active participant, not just an attendee in a large audience
5. Certificate of Completion – Advanced Learning Institute provides a Certificate of Completion for attendees to show proof of attendance when submitting CEUs to various certification requirements
The following are included in your conference registration:
- conference folder with meeting materials
- access to the digital Dropbox to obtain electronic copies of speaker presentations
- continental breakfasts, morning & afternoon refreshments, and evening networking reception
- Certificate of Completion – Advanced Learning Institute provides a Certificate of Completion for attendees to show proof of attendance when submitting CEUs to fulfill various certification requirements
*No additional discounts/promo codes may be used with the one-day only rate, the vendor registration fee, OR during Super Early Bird.
Showcase your brand, product, or services to key decision makers during this ALI conference specific for professionals working in change management. The unique setup of our events provide you with:
- Prime location in the conference meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with training participants in an organic way
- Customization of each package to maximize your time onsite
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor?
For pricing information and package details for this training please contact the producer directly:
Kris Zukauskas, Training Producer by email or call (773) 695 – 9400 x226 for more information.
**Limited sponsorship opportunities are available.