Are you interested in speaking?
Share and showcase your expertise with a group of like-minded health care marketing peers. Receive recognition from industry colleagues and take advantage of exceptional networking opportunities with other digital communication professionals facing similar challenges as you. This opportunity provides you with the chance to develop your professional platform and refine your public speaking skills.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for health care marketing professionals to not only share their success but share their challenges as well! You will be speaking to a room of senior-level professionals who are more than likely in the same position as you are (or have been) — share your solutions, your tools, and your advice!
What about consultants/vendors?
We do offer a number of opportunities for consultants/vendors including leading interactive hands-on workshops and client co-presentations.
Tips for a Great Entry – don’t be vague in your session title and description. We want you to be very specific. What specific platform or what specific technique will you be covering in depth? High level overviews aren’t as sought after as sessions that go into a deep dive on very specific topics.
Don’t procrastinate – speaker sessions fill up quickly. To learn more about speaking at this event please contact Kris Henley, Conference Director by email. Or
submit this speaker agreement to Kris Henley by April 26 to be considered.
The Complete agenda will be announced on April 23rd.
To lock in best pricing and be notified when the full details are available, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888-362-7400 x0.
Tuesday, July 30th: Pre-Conference Workshop Day, 8:30am-4:00pm
Participate in 3 two-hour intensive hands-on sessions to enhance your learning. Workshop Day is consistently highly rated and provides a great jump-start to the conference.
Wednesday, July 31st: General Session Day One, 8:30am-5:00pm
Full day of case studies, interactive sessions, problem-solving activities, and networking. At the end of the day, unwind and chat with the other attendees and speakers at a complimentary cocktail reception.
Thursday, August 1st: General Session Day Two, 8:30am-3:30pm
Wrap-up day of case studies, interactive sessions, problem-solving activities and networking. You will go home with resources, ideas, and a contact list to keep in touch with your new friends.
5 Reasons This Conference is Worth Your Time and Resources
1. Speakers from leading organizations will be sharing relevant strategies and noteworthy experiences in using the latest social media tools that have proven to work
2. Learn new best practices to ensure that your marketing strategy is patient-centric by delivering information where your audiences are looking; Facebook, Twitter, Periscope and more.
3. Get your questions answered: Network with your peers in an intimate setting, make connections that matter, share stories with those experiencing the same issues as you, and hear solutions from those who were once in your position
4. An inside look into other organizations’ marketing strategies: See screen shots, videos and real examples of how other businesses are connecting with patients through digital tools
5. Attend one of the only Health Care Marketing conferences designed for marketing professionals, not IT focused & vendor neutral!
The following are included in your conference registration:
- conference folder and any additional meeting materials
- access to the digital Dropbox to obtain electronic copies of speaker presentations – including an attendee networking list
- continental breakfasts, morning & afternoon refreshments, and evening networking reception
- Certificate of Completion – Advanced Learning Institute provides a Certificate of Completion for attendees to show proof of attendance when submitting CEUs to fulfill various certification requirements
*No additional discounts/promo codes may be used with the one-day only rate or the vendor rate. Contact us if you have any questions about pricing.
Showcase your brand, product, or services to key decision makers during this ALI training specific for professionals working in communications. The unique setup of our events provide you with:
- Prime location in the conference meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with training participants in an organic way
- Customization of each package to maximize your time onsite
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor?
For pricing information and package details for this training please contact the producer directly:
Kris Henley, Training Producer by email or call (773) 695 – 9400 x226 for more information.
**Limited sponsorship opportunities are available.