Take advantage of our reduced room rate of $329 per night. If you need a room, please book online here or call the New York Marriott directly and ask for the “Advanced Learning Institute Aligning HR & Employee Communications ” rate.
Please book early–the reduced room rate will be available until April 5 or when the block is full, whichever comes first.
**Complimentary WiFi will be provided in guest rooms**
Explore the grandeur of Midtown Manhattan, just steps from this East Side hotel, and visit the Chrysler Building, or take advantage of all the shopping surrounding the hotel near Grand Central Station.
- 8 miles from LaGuardia Airport
- 15 miles from Newark Airport
- 16 miles from JFK Airport
The following are included in your conference registration:
- conference folder and any additional meeting materials
- access to the digital dropbox to obtain electronic copies of speaker presentations – including an attendee networking list
- continental breakfasts, morning & afternoon refreshments, and evening networking reception
- Certificate of Completion – Advanced Learning Institute provides a Certificate of Completion for attendees to show proof of attendance when submitting CEUs to fulfill various certification requirements
*No additional discounts/promo codes may be used with the one-day only or the vendor rate. Contact us if you have any questions about pricing.
6 Reasons Why This Conference Is Worth Your Time and Resources
1. Hear from over 10 HR & internal communication professionals who have been through the trenches and dealt with the same challenges as you
2. Be an active participant — dive into the topics that mean the most to you during our interactive break-out sessions
3. Tailor your conference experience by adding optional workshops – discuss your biggest challenges in smaller peer groups and gain hands-on experience through creative exercises
4. Network! Network! Network! Connect, collaborate, and learn from your Hr & Communications peers across a variety of industries
5. Certificate of Completion which documents your training achievement and commitment to continuing professional development
6. Return to the office with actionable tools, re-energized & inspired to transform your Internal Communications and employee experience strategy – we guarantee it!
MEET YOUR SILVER SPONSORS
Before Poppulo we began life as Newsweaver. We started very small, with big ambition. We tripled in size over four years from 2012, opened offices in the USA and grew an extensive customer portfolio of the world’s greatest brands, including AON, Nestlé, Experian, LinkedIn, Honda, and Rolls-Royce.
Our pioneering software and expert advisory services are transforming internal communications, creating more connected, aligned and successful organizations all over the world. It’s the Poppulo effect.
SocialChorus is the leading workforce communications platform that transforms how workers and organizations connect every day. With SocialChorus, organizations are able to connect and align their teams, power organizational initiatives and measure the business outcomes. Designed for every worker from head office to the front line, our solution enables the Fortune 100 and leading brands like Ford, Hilton, Abbott and J.Crew to deliver on the promise of a more informed, connected and supported workforce.
Dynamic Signal, the Employee Communication and Engagement Platform, connects organizations with their most valued asset – their employees. Hundreds of enterprise organizations, including more than 20 percent of the Fortune 100, trust Dynamic Signal to modernize, streamline, and measure their communication and engagement with one platform to reach all employees, wherever they work. The Dynamic Signal ECE Platform integrates with intranets like SharePoint, human resource systems including Workday, and centralized directories such as Active Directory. Dynamic Signal aligns organizations and increases productivity by delivering timely, relevant information to millions of employees around the world.
For more information, visit: https://dynamicsignal.com/
MEET YOUR BRONZE SPONSOR
At Sitrion, we have one clear mission – to make work better for employees around the world. Throughout the last 10 years, our history is one of social and mobile technology innovation from the early newsfeed, to the social stream, to the pinnacle of enterprise mobile productivity today. Learn about our company vision and check out our early beginnings and all of the great milestones along the way.
For more information, visit: https://www.sitrion.com
Limited sponsorship opportunities remain…
Sponsor speaking slots have been filled. There are still sponsorship packages that include participation in the Technology Demonstration session scheduled for April 25th.
Showcase your brand, product, or services to key decision makers during this ALI conference specific for HR and internal communication professionals working with digital tools to engage their employees. The unique setup of our events provide you with:
- Prime location you won’t be out on the tradeshow floor competing with hundreds of others, but instead you’ll be set up in the conference meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with training participants in an organic way
- Customization of each package to maximize your time onsite
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor?
For pricing information and package details for this conference, please contact the producer directly: Allison Neill, Conference Producer, by email or call (773) 695-9400 x220 for more information.