The Marker San Francisco, A joie de vivre Hotel
501 Geary Street
San Francisco, CA 94102
Our room block at The Marker San Francisco has expired. If you need a hotel room, please book directly on The Marker website or call The Marker Reservations directly and ask for their best rate. Feel free to contact us if you’d like us to see if we can get you a better rate there.
A Luxury Boutique Hotel in San Francisco’s Union Square, The Marker San Francisco offers eclectic style in the heart of downtown San Francisco surrounded by the city’s top theaters, neighborhood restaurants, and shops. Luxurious boutique accommodations along with unsurpassed services, amenities, and dining await you at this 4-star Union Square hotel. Read TripAdvisor reviews
- Wine reception every evening in the hotel’s Living Room
- Coffee and tea every morning in the hotel’s Living Room
- Complimentary wi-fi in all sleeping rooms and meeting rooms
The Marker San Francisco is ideally centered two blocks from San Francisco’s Union Square near the city’s best shopping, theaters, restaurants, and museums.
The following are included in your conference registration:
- conference folder with meeting materials
- access to the digital dropbox to obtain electronic copies of speaker presentations – including an attendee networking list
- continental breakfasts, morning & afternoon refreshments, and evening networking reception
- Certificate of Completion – Advanced Learning Institute provides a Certificate of Completion for attendees to show proof of attendance when submitting CEUs to fulfill various certification requirements
*No additional discounts/promo codes may be used with super early bird pricing, the one-day rate or the vendor rate. Contact us if you have any questions about pricing.
6 Reasons Why This Conference Is Worth Your Time and Resources
1. Hear from over 10 HR & internal communication professionals who have been through the trenches and dealt with the same challenges as you
2. Be an active participant — dive into the topics that mean the most to you during our interactive break-out sessions
3. Tailor your conference experience by adding optional workshops – discuss your biggest challenges in smaller peer groups and gain hands-on experience through creative exercises
4. Network! Network! Network! Connect, collaborate, and learn from your Hr & Communications peers across a variety of industries
5. Certificate of Completion which documents your training achievement and commitment to continuing professional development
6. Return to the office with actionable tools, re-energized & inspired to transform your Internal Communications and employee experience strategy – we guarantee it!
At Sitrion, our mission is to Make Work Better by reaching 100% of the working population. We combine communication (to drive engagement) with processes (to drive productivity). Mobilize your entire workforce with a powerful all-in-one app where employees can read important company news, give comments, access relevant documents and other employee-related services. Deliver targeted mobile communications, complete with analytics and engagement reports. Unify communications, processes, and information from standard business eco-systems like Microsoft, SAP, Oracle, and Salesforce. Today, more than 6 million people benefit from our solutions.
Download and get started today. www.sitrion.com/testdrive
Sponosrship Opportunities Still Available
Showcase your brand, product, or services to key decision makers during this ALI conference specific for HR and internal communication professionals working with digital tools to engage their employees. The unique setup of our events provide you with:
- Prime location you won’t be out on the tradeshow floor competing with hundreds of others, but instead you’ll be set up in the conference meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with training participants in an organic way
- Customization of each package to maximize your time onsite
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor?
For pricing information and package details for this conference, please contact Erin Sherwood, Managing Director, by email or call (773) 695-9400 x216 for more information.