The detailed agenda will be available May 21.
To receive notiftcation when the agenda is completed, please email Customer Service.
Take advantage of our room block rate of $299 per night. If you need a sleeping room, please book online using the link above or call The Marker San Francisco Reservations directly and ask for the Advanced Learning Institute rate.
A Luxury Boutique Hotel in San Francisco’s Union Square, The Marker San Francisco offers eclectic style in the heart of downtown San Francisco surrounded by the city’s top theaters, neighborhood restaurants, and shops. Luxurious boutique accommodations along with unsurpassed services, amenities, and dining await you at this 4-star Union Square hotel. Read TripAdvisor reviews
- Wine reception every evening in the hotel’s Living Room
- Coffee and tea every morning in the hotel’s Living Room
- Complimentary wi-fi in all sleeping rooms and meeting rooms
The Marker San Francisco is ideally centered two blocks from San Francisco’s Union Square near the city’s best shopping, theaters, restaurants, and museums.
The following are included in your conference registration:
- conference folder and any additional meeting materials
- access to the digital dropbox to obtain electronic copies of speaker presentations – including an attendee networking list
- continental breakfasts, morning & afternoon refreshments, and evening networking reception
- Certificate of Completion – Advanced Learning Institute provides a Certificate of Completion for attendees to show proof of attendance when submitting CEUs to fulfill various certification requirements
*No additional discounts/promo codes may be used with the one-day only or the vendor rate. Contact us if you have any questions about pricing.
Share and showcase your challenges and success stories with a group of like-minded peers who are also trying to engage a dispersed workforce. Receive recognition from industry colleagues and take advantage of exceptional networking opportunities with other HR & internal communication professionals. This opportunity provides you with the chance to develop your professional platform and refine your public speaking skills.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for seasoned HR & internal communication professionals to not only share their success stories, but share their challenges as well! You will be speaking to a room of senior-level professionals who are more than likely in the same position as you are (or have been) — share your solutions, your tools, and your advice!
What about consultants/vendors?
We do offer a number of opportunities for consultants/vendors including leading interactive hands-on workshops and client co-presentations.
Don’t procrastinate – speaker sessions will fill up quickly for this conference.
Comtact Melissa Underwood, Conference producer, by email or call (773) 695 – 9400 x0 to learn more!
Deadline to submit a proposal is December 18th.
Showcase your brand, product, or services to key decision makers during this ALI conference specific for HR and internal communication professionals working with digital tools to engage their employees. The unique setup of our events provide you with:
- Prime location you won’t be out on the tradeshow floor competing with hundreds of others, but instead you’ll be set up in the conference meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with training participants in an organic way
- Customization of each package to maximize your time onsite
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor?
For pricing information and package details for this conference, please contact Erin Sherwood, Managing Director, by email or call (773) 695-9400 x216 for more information.