ALI Masterclass: Shifting Towards Together - Creating Innovative and Creative Company Culture
August 12, 2020 - August 13, 2020 | Virtual Training
Follow & Tweet #ALIComms
Register for a Virtual 2-Day ALI Conference This Fall and Receive Your Choice of Any Masterclass as a Complimentary Pre-conference Training.
Harnessing the power of digital & traditional communications…
to drive employee engagement, collaboration & create a culture that delivers results for your reputation & bottom line
Discover how your internal communication peers have used innovative engagement strategies to maximize user adoption, manage content and governance, and drive employee collaboration and productivity.
You’ll have the chance to see live examples and solutions of how to:
- Create a conversation and gather opinion around key topics that are important to your employees
- Increase awareness of the tools and features available to employees
- Provide a low-maintenance way to write, share, and engage with content
- Layout the information employees need in a simple, easy to find way
- Drive user adoption – from launch and years after
Meet Your Instructor
Michelle Bolda is an agile evangelist who has transformed
organizational processes through a commitment to transparency
in alignment of plans, priorities, and expectations. Dubbed the
“Client Whisperer” by her colleagues, Michelle excels at creating
trusted client relationships while replacing their bad habits with good ones.
A seasoned Project Management Professional (PMP) and Professional
Scrum Master (PSM I) with 15 years of consulting experience in
the public and private sector, she brings the AGILE perspective to
every challenge she faces.
Rogue Services and Solutions
Benefits of Attending This Masterclass:
- Access to a tactical presentation with real examples and proven strategies
- Networking list for attendees to continue the conversation after the virtual Masterclass
- Interactive, hands-on breakout sessions allowing you to work with your communication peers
- Certificate of attendance for CEU’s
- Opportunity to meet your peers face-to-face while remaining safe
- Recording of the virtual Masterclass after the event ends
- A fraction of the cost of an ALI in-person workshop with the same high-quality content
- Content from leading consultants delivered straight to your home/office
- Guaranteed extensive, how-to instruction that you can use immediately
- Opportunity to have your most pressing issues on the topic answered in real-time
- This isn’t a passive experience! You will be encouraged to weigh in with poll questions, engage via chat throughout the entire event, and turn your camera on during group breakout sessions.
- Leave with a thorough understanding of the competencies covered and how they apply or can be applied in your work context
Who Should Attend:
- Internal Communications
- Employee Engagement
- Brand Communication
- Corporate Communications
- Public Affairs
- Strategic Communications
- Organizational Development
- Human Resources
- Training & Development
- Employee Communications
- Change Management
- Intranet Communications
- Digital Communications
- Global Communications
- Strategic Planning
- Public Relations
- Employee Relations
- Field Operations
What People are Saying
Ways to Save:
- Team Discounts: Attend this training with your colleagues. Contact us for team pricing.
- Non Profit / Government Discount: Contact us to receive your promo code.
- Past ALI Attendees can save! Contact us for your promo code
- Need more time for approval? Contact us today to lock-in early bird rates and we’ll hold your seat.
Terms & Conditions:
Visit our Virtual Conference FAQ page for full information about payment, cancellation, postponement, and substitutions.
- Payment by check or invoice option is available on the registration form.
- Payment must be received by 2 weeks prior to the start of the meeting.
- No refunds are allowed on virtual conferences. All attendees will receive the event recording and copies of the presentations after the event is held.
Email ALI or call us at 888-362-7400 or 773-695-9400