MEETING SESSIONS & SLEEPING ROOMS WILL BE HELD AT:
Hyatt Centric Fisherman’s Wharf
555 North Point Street
San Francisco, CA 94133
Hotel phone: 415-563-1234
We have a block of suites available at a reduced rate of $259 per night. If you need a sleeping room, please book online here or call the hotel directly and ask for the “Advanced Learning Institute” rate. Our room block rate expires Monday, May 29th. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues booking the room.
**Complimentary Wi-Fi will be provided in meeting rooms**
At the Hyatt Centric Fisherman’s Wharf Hotel, the fabulous location in the “City by the Bay” you will be in one of the city’s most popular neighborhoods. The hotel is located approximately 15 miles from San Francisco International Airport.
Stroll out the hotel doors to some of the city’s finest attractions like the Maritime Museum and Pier 39. Hop on the world-famous San Francisco Cable Car lines, take the ferry to Alcatraz, or take a scenic walk through the neighborhood to Ghirardelli Square and Coit Tower. Meet at the waterfront just a block from the hotel to enjoy incredible views of the San Francisco Bay, the Golden Gate Bridge, and the cityscape.
- a summit notebook
- access to digital copies of speaker presentations
- continental breakfasts
- morning & afternoon refreshments
- evening networking reception
- contact list post-summit of all speakers & attendees
ADDITIONAL DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE:
- Government and Non-Profit Discount: Contact us for your promo code to save $200 off current price.
- IT Co-Worker Discount: Register yourself at current price, and bring your IT counterpart at HALF-OFF full price! 2nd registrant use Promotional Code “ITHalf”.
- Group Discount: Register 3 people, and bring a 4th for FREE. See details below. 4th person use Promotional Code “4th”.
- Past Attendee Discount: Use your previous attendee discount for $200 off current price. Contact us for your promo code.
Payment is due two weeks prior to the summit. If payment has not been received two weeks before the forum, a credit-card hold, training form or purchase order will be taken to ensure your space.
VENDOR ATTENDANCE: We have a variety of sponsorship opportunities for vendors, and we are happy to work on creating a package that makes sense to you and your organization. Without purchase of an exhibit table or sponsorship package, vendors will not have access to the attendee contact list.
CANCELLATION POLICY: You may make substitutions at any time; please notify us as soon as possible. If you cancel (in writing) more than two weeks prior to the conference a refund will be provided less a $295 administration fee. Registered delegates who do not attend or who cancel two weeks prior to the conference or less will be issued a credit memo. Credit memos will be valid for one year from date of issuance and can be used by anyone in your organization.
PROGRAM CHANGES: A.L.I. reserves the right to make changes in programs and speakers, or to cancel programs if enrollment criteria are not met or when conditions beyond its control prevail. Every effort will be made to contact each enrollee if a program is canceled. If a program is not held for any reason, A.L.I.’s liability is limited to the refund of the program fee only.
4 reasons why this summit is a one-stop learning opportunity to share best practices with your peers and how others are managing their intranets, including the opportunity to:
- Educate yourself: gain useful knowledge about the key features and social tools of any successful intranet
- Encounter new platforms, methods & strategies: return to the office with actionable tools, re-energized & inspired to enhance your existing intranet
- Position yourself as an expert: share what you learned with your organization by having access to digital copies of speaker presentations and a contact list post-summit to benchmark best practices in the future
- Benchmark with your peers across a variety of organizations: hear from over 15 internal communications professionals who have overcome intranet challenges and are ready to share their advice to help you overcome similar challenges and achieve results
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- Prime location in the conference meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with conference participants in an organic way
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor?
Contact Maggie Zakrzewski, Conference Producer at email@example.com or call at (773) 695-9400 x222 for more information.