Whether you’ve migrated to a new version or have maximized the use of your existing intranet we want to hear from you. Share and showcase your intranet expertise with a group of like-minded peers. Receive recognition from industry colleagues and take advantage of exceptional networking opportunities with other internal communication & public affairs professionals. This opportunity provides you with the chance to develop your professional platform and refine your public speaking skills.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for internal communication professionals to not only share their success, but share their challenges as well! You will be speaking to a room of senior-level internal communications professionals who are more than likely in the same position as you are (or have been) — share your solutions, your tools, and your advice!
What about consultants/vendors?
We do offer a number of opportunities for consultants/vendors including leading interactive hands-on workshops and client co-presentations.
Don’t procrastinate; speaker sessions fill up quickly. To learn more about speaking at this training please contact Maggie Zakrzewski, Conference Producer by email or call (773) 695 – 9400 x222
The detailed agenda will be made available March 10th.
Contact Mary Rose to secure your seat and take advantage of super early bird prices.
Meeting sessions will be held in a business-class hotel in San Francisco with a room block of sleeping rooms available onsite at a reduced rate. Details and reservation procedures will be posted here shortly.
- a conference notebook
- access to digital copies of speaker presentations
- continental breakfasts
- morning & afternoon refreshments
- evening networking reception
- contact list post-conference of all speakers & attendees
Payment is due two weeks prior to the conference. If payment has not been received two weeks before the forum, a credit-card hold, training form or purchase order will be taken to ensure your space.
GROUP DISCOUNTS: Four or more attendees, registering together, enjoy a savings of at least $2,495! Register three attendees and the fourth registrant is FREE! Note to small departments—register together with your colleagues from another organization and receive the same group discount. Group discounts may be spread across A.L.I. events. The free registrant must be of equal or lesser value.
VENDOR ATTENDANCE: We have a variety of sponsorship opportunities for vendors, and we are happy to work on creating a package that makes sense to you and your organization. Without purchase of an exhibit table or sponsorship package, vendors will not have access to the attendee contact list.
A.L.I. PAST ATTENDEE DISCOUNT: Earn conference attendance bonuses as you benchmark with other organizations. As a past A.L.I. conference attendee, receive a $200 discount off your next A.L.I. conference.
CANCELLATION POLICY: You may make substitutions at any time; please notify us as soon as possible. If you cancel (in writing) more than two weeks prior to the conference a refund will be provided less a $295 administration fee. Registered delegates who do not attend or who cancel two weeks prior to the conference or less will be issued a credit memo. Credit memos will be valid for one year from date of issuance and can be used by anyone in your organization.
PROGRAM CHANGES: A.L.I. reserves the right to make changes in programs and speakers, or to cancel programs if enrollment criteria are not met or when conditions beyond its control prevail. Every effort will be made to contact each enrollee if a program is canceled. If a program is not held for any reason, A.L.I.’s liability is limited to the refund of the program fee only.
Join your peers to share best practices and see how others are managing intranet tasks, including the opportunity to:
- Educate yourself: gain useful knowledge about the key features and social tools of any successful intranet
- Encounter new platforms, methods & strategies: return to the office with actionable tools, re-energized & inspired to enhance your existing intranet
- Position yourself as an expert: share what you learned with your organization by having access to digital copies of speaker presentations and a contact list post-conference to keep in touch
- Receive a well-rounded wealth of knowledge: hear from over 15 internal communications professionals who have overcome intranet challenges and are ready to share their stories
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- Prime location in the conference meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with conference participants in an organic way
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor?
Contact Maggie Zakrzewski, Conference Producer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at (773) 695-9400 x222 for more information.