Meeting sessions are being held at:
Hilton Chicago/Magnificent Mile Suites
198 E. Delaware Place
Chicago, IL 60611
Our room block at the Hilton Chicago is currently full. If you need a sleeping room, please call the Hilton Chicago directly and ask for their best rate or search Hotels.com for hotel options within walking distance.
Please contact email@example.com or call us at 773-695-9400 x0 if you would like assistance.
- Located in the Gold Coast neighborhood, steps from Magnificent Mile, John Hancock building, attractions, shopping, and the Lakefront path & beaches
- Spacious, modern hotel suites with separate bedroom and living space
- Stunning lake views
- Located 18 miles from O’Hare International Airport
- Located 15 miles from Midway International Airport
The following are included in your conference registration:
- a conference notebook
- access to digital copies of speaker presentations
- continental breakfasts
- morning & afternoon refreshments
- evening networking reception
- contact list post-conference of all speakers & attendees
ADDITIONAL DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE:
- Government and Non-Profit Discount: Contact us for your promo code to save $200 off current price.
- IT Co-Worker Discount: Register yourself at current price, and bring your IT counterpart at HALF-OFF full price! 2nd registrant use Promotional Code “ITHalf”.
- Past Attendee Discount: Use your previous attendee discount for $200 off current price. Contact us for your promo code.
Join your internal communications peers to share best practices and see how others are revamping and managing their intranet to maximize productivity and communication, including the opportunity to:
- Gain useful knowledge about the key features and social tools that several organizations have implemented to increase employee engagement, collaboration, and productivity
- Return to the office with actionable tools, re-energized & inspired to enhance your existing intranet and digital workplace strategy
- Share what you learned with your organization by having access to digital copies of speaker presentations and a contact list post-conference to keep in touch
- Hear from over 15 internal communications professionals who have overcome intranet challenges and are ready to share their stories and share screenshots and examples of their progress
- Network and collaborate in a comfortable peer-to-peer vendor neutral setting without valuable presentation time being utilized by sales pitches
Hear first hand from experienced internal communication leaders about their organization’s intranet challenges, success stories and how they collaborate with internal departments to achieve organizational goals, including how to:
- Build an updated Intranet with a shoe-string budget with input from employees
- Discover step by step strategies to increase effectiveness & refresh your site
- Create, manage, & maintain an intranet & digital workplace strategy for new & improved management team
- Communicate with a dispersed work force with effective internal communication tools
- Empower employees through your intranet to reach organizational goals
- Transition your organization & employees to utilize a mobile intranet to increase efficiency
- Update your intranet with a shoestring budget
- Speed up management buy-in
- Develop a content management strategy that engages different departments & creates a strong & effective editorial section on your intranet
- Revamp your intranet to ensure it’s at its greatest potential
Showcase your brand, product, or services to key decision makers during one of the only intranet & digital workplace conferences designed for internal communicators. This is a vendor neutral conference making it the perfect opportunity to demonstrate your product or service. The unique setup will provide you with:
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- Prime location in the conference meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with conference participants in an organic way
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor?
Contact Maggie Zakrzewski, Conference Producer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at (773) 695-9400 x222 for more information.