Meeting sessions and sleeping rooms are being held at:
Hilton Chicago/Magnificent Mile Suites
198 E. Delaware Place
Chicago, IL 60611
Reserve your sleeping room at the $269 group rate
**Complimentary wi-fi in all meeting rooms and sleeping rooms**
We have a block of suites available at a reduced rate of $269 per night. If you need a sleeping room, please book online here or call the hotel directly and ask for the “Advanced Learning Institute” rate. Our room block rate expires Friday, April 28th.
- Located in the Gold Coast neighborhood, steps from Magnificent Mile, John Hancock building, attractions, shopping, and the Lakefront path & beaches
- Spacious, modern hotel suites with separate bedroom and living space
- Stunning lake views
- Located 18 miles from O’Hare International Airport
- Located 15 miles from Midway International Airport
- a conference notebook
- access to digital copies of speaker presentations
- continental breakfasts
- morning & afternoon refreshments
- evening networking reception
- contact list post-conference of all speakers & attendees
ADDITIONAL DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE:
- Government and Non-Profit Discount: Contact us for your promo code to save $200 off current price.
- IT Co-Worker Discount: Register yourself at current price, and bring your IT counterpart at HALF-OFF full price! 2nd registrant use Promotional Code “ITHalf”.
- Group Discount: Register 3 people, and bring a 4th for FREE. See details below. 4th person use Promotional Code “4th”.
- Past Attendee Discount: Use your previous attendee discount for $200 off current price. Contact us for your promo code.
Payment is due two weeks prior to the conference. If payment will not be received two weeks before the conference, a credit-card hold, training form or purchase order will be taken to hold your space.
VENDOR ATTENDANCE: We have a variety of sponsorship opportunities for vendors, and we are happy to work on creating a package that makes sense to you and your organization. Without purchase of an exhibit table or sponsorship package, vendors will not have access to the attendee contact list.
CANCELLATION POLICY: You may make substitutions at any time; please notify us as soon as possible. If you cancel (in writing) more than two weeks prior to the conference a refund will be provided less a $295 administration fee. Registered delegates who do not attend or who cancel two weeks prior to the conference or less will be issued a credit memo. Credit memos will be valid for one year from date of issuance and can be used by anyone in your organization.
PROGRAM CHANGES: A.L.I. reserves the right to make changes in programs and speakers, or to cancel programs if enrollment criteria are not met or when conditions beyond its control prevail. Every effort will be made to contact each enrollee if a program is canceled. If a program is not held for any reason, A.L.I.’s liability is limited to the refund of the program fee only.
Join your internal communications peers to share best practices and see how others are revamping and managing their intranet to maximize productivity and communication, including the opportunity to:
- Gain useful knowledge about the key features and social tools that several organizations have implemented to increase employee engagement, collaboration, and productivity
- Return to the office with actionable tools, re-energized & inspired to enhance your existing intranet and digital workplace strategy
- Share what you learned with your organization by having access to digital copies of speaker presentations and a contact list post-conference to keep in touch
- Hear from over 15 internal communications professionals who have overcome intranet challenges and are ready to share their stories and share screenshots and examples of their progress
- Network and collaborate in a comfortable peer-to-peer vendor neutral setting without valuable presentation time being utilized by sales pitches
Hear first hand from experienced internal communication leaders about their organization’s intranet challenges, success stories and how they collaborate with internal departments to achieve organizational goals, including how to:
- Build an updated Intranet with a shoe-string budget with input from employees
- Discover step by step strategies to increase effectiveness & refresh your site
- Create, manage, & maintain an intranet & digital workplace strategy for new & improved management team
- Communicate with a dispersed work force with effective internal communication tools
- Empower employees through your intranet to reach organizational goals
- Transition your organization & employees to utilize a mobile intranet to increase efficiency
- Update your intranet with a shoestring budget
- Speed up management buy-in
- Develop a content management strategy that engages different departments & creates a strong & effective editorial section on your intranet
- Revamp your intranet to ensure it’s at its greatest potential
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- Prime location in the conference meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with conference participants in an organic way
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor?
Contact Maggie Zakrzewski, Conference Producer at email@example.com or call at (773) 695-9400 x222 for more information.