If you have any questions about the agenda, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888-362-7400 x0.
Meeting Sessions and Guest Rooms are being held at:
Hyatt Regency Boston
One Avenue de Lafayette
Boston, MA 02111
Hotel Phone: 617-912-1234
Book your room at the Hyatt for $369 room block rate
If you need a guest room, book online using the link above or call the Hyatt Regency Hotel directly and ask for the “6th Strategic Internal Communications” rate. Our room block rate expires July 1st or when the block is full, whichever comes first.
*Complimentary wi-fi will be provided in guest rooms and meeting rooms. Destination fee is included in room block rate.
The Hyatt Regency Boston is walking distance from an array of attractions and activities, from museums and marathons to parks and opera houses.
Logan International Airport is 3.6 miles away, about a 15 minute drive.
The following are included in your conference registration:
- case studies, interactive exercises, networking opportunities
- conference folder with meeting materials
- access to the digital Dropbox to obtain electronic copies of speaker presentations
- continental breakfasts, morning & afternoon refreshments, and evening networking reception
- Certificate of Completion to show proof of attendance when submitting CEUs to fulfill various certification requirements
*No additional discounts or promo codes are allowed with the one-day only rate or the vendor rate. Please contact us if you have any questions about discounts.
Speakap is a secure and private platform that enables organizations of all sizes to reach and engage with their highly-valued front-line employees in order to deliver greater customer experience and business value.
On the shop floor, in the kitchen, on the ward, on the road, or on the production line… Speakap is always available, enabling communication and collaboration from any internet-connected device. From the head office to the front-line employee, and back again.
Speakap is currently used by more than 300 companies in 27 countries around the world. Market leaders such as MediaMarkt, Rituals, McDonald’s, Nike, G-Star, Bosch and Hudson’s Bay all engage smarter through Speakap.
SocialChorus is the leading workforce communications platform that transforms how workers and organizations connect every day. With SocialChorus, organizations are able to connect and align their teams, power organizational initiatives and measure the business outcomes. Designed for every worker from head office to the front line, our solution enables the Fortune 100 and leading brands like Ford, Hilton, Abbott and J.Crew to deliver on the promise of a more informed, connected and supported workforce.
PoliteMail provides meaningful metrics for any of your email communications programs. Create, send, track and measure your Outlook internal communications broadcasts, including corporate newsletters, executive and leadership messages, employee education and training, or any other communications program.
Brightcove is a pioneering force in the world of online video and has been since their founding in 2004. They continue to push the limits because of their belief in video’s unmatched power to educate, inspire, entertain, and communicate.
Staffbase is the leading mobile employee relationship platform for large or decentralized organizations. Our employee app provides a secure channel for employers to connect with their people via smartphone or desktop computer. Based in New York and Germany, Staffbase creates alignment and shared understanding from head office to front line workers for hundreds of global customers like Brinks, Adidas, Audi, Siemens, Rio Tinto, and UC Health.
The need for video content for brands is increasing at an exponential rate and communications professionals are trying to meet these demands with limited budget, time and resources. Shootsta offers a unique subscription model that provides the tools and resources to enable brands to create high-quality video content, incredibly cost-effectively, at scale, and ready to share in 24 hours.
For more information, visit: https://shootsta.com
Eko is an internal communication and operations employee platform
for companies with a large amount of non-desk staff. Companies around the world use Eko to connect their teams, boost staff engagement, reduce employee turnover, and maximize operational efficiency.
Eko’s all-in-one solution combines communications, process management, task management, e-learning, and HR functionalities into one simple-to-use app for your frontline staff.
Eko is a global company with offices in London, Bangkok, Austin, Amsterdam, and Berlin. In total to date, Eko has raised $28.7 million in funding. We are proud to be backed by leading VC firms, including Gobi Partners, 500 Startups, Siemer Ventures, Tigerlabs Ventures, SMDV, and more.
For more information, visit:https://www.ekoapp.com/
theEMPLOYEEapp was created by professionals with decades of communications and HR experience to address the challenges organizations face in communicating with a dispersed, frontline and deskless workforce through the use of mobile technology. Our solution wasn’t developed by a group of tech folks thinking they understood the issues that exist — we actually have lived and consulted on them.
With the employee as the focus of our development, theEMPLOYEEapp is more than just a newsfeed. It is a holistic internal communication solution that allows employees to have fast and easy access to the information, documents and tools they need to succeed in their work.
Meet your target audience,
discover their most pressing issues, and provide them with an
opportunity to see your product in action!
Sponsorship opportunities include:
- Cocktail reception
Panel sessionsSold Out!
Client case-studySold Out!
- Interactive demonstrations
Bonus breakfast sessionSold Out!
- On-site branding
- and more!
Interested in being a sponsor at this must-attend internal
Contact Erin Sherwood, Senior Managing Director to find out more information.
Due to space, sponsorships are
Dive in to the topics that mean the most to you as you find solutions to your biggest internal communication challenges. See proven strategies and tactics used by your peers to help:
- Update and modify your organization’s intranet with ease and without breaking the bank
- Communicate and engage with deskless workers
- Align your internal communications and HR strategy
- Get your executives and leadership involved
- Make a winning case for new communication tools
- Measure your internal communications efforts and provide the analytics needed to prove your ROI
- Source content within your organization and share it using cost-effective tools
- Develop a long lasting employee engagement strategy that begins at on-boarding
- Promote your intranet as a part of daily office life that your employees want to use
- Humanize office leadership and help your leaders connect with employees
- Consider all factors when evaluating new internal communication and employee engagement tools
- Succeed in this changing communications environment
- Bridge the generational gap within your organization
- Empower employees to share their stories inside, and outside, of your organization
- Support, communicate, and inform employees during all stages of organizational change
- Prepare your executives for meetings and presentations
- Design and deliver an inclusive employee experience
- Create a workforce culture that ignites passion and involvement
- Become an internal communications superhero when you’re an army of 1
- Maximize limited resources to better inform employees, enhance company culture, and communicate effectively with staff and leadership
- and more!