MEETING SESSIONS AND SLEEPING ROOMS WILL BE HELD AT:
Castle Hotel | Autograph Collection
8629 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819
Hotel Reservation: 407-345-1511
Book your room at the Castle Hotel at $155 group rate
Take advantage of our negotiated discounted room rate of $155 per night at the Castle Hotel. If you need a sleeping room, please book online here or call Castle Hotel Reservations directly and ask for the “Advanced Learning Internal Communications for Health Care” rate. The Castle Hotel is a member of Marriott Rewards.
Located in the heart of Orlando just 7 miles from Disney’s Magic Kingdom. Orlando International Airport is 10 miles away.
The following are included in your training registration:
- conference folder with meeting materials
- access to electronic copies of speaker presentations and a contact list of attendees
- continental breakfasts, morning & afternoon refreshments, and evening networking reception
- 24+ hours of education and professional development to help you keep up with the latest trends
- Certificate of Completion for CEU’s – to show proof of attendance to fulfill various CEU requirements.
- Leave feeling re-energized with new ideas, new colleagues to stay in touch with, & more!
Register now, and pay later.
Lock in the best savings now, and select “Pay by invoice” when you register.
*No additional discounts/promo codes may be used with the one-day only rate or vendor pricing. Contact us if you have any questions about pricing.
Banc Intranets LLC’s mission is to provide robust web-based products and services that help enterprises of all types and sizes increase their efficiency and reduce their costs. Find out more.>>
Showcase your brand, product, or services to key decision makers from health care.The unique setup of our events provide you with:
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- Prime location in the conference meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with conference participants in an organic way
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor?
For pricing information and package details for this conference please contact the producer directly:
Kris Zukauskas, Conference Producer by email or call (773) 695 – 9400 x226 for more information.
**Limited sponsorship opportunities are available.