Are you interested in speaking?
Share and showcase your expertise with a group of like-minded health care communication peers. Receive recognition from industry colleagues and take advantage of exceptional networking opportunities with other digital communication professionals facing similar challenges as you. This opportunity provides you with the chance to develop your professional platform and refine your public speaking skills.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for health care communication professionals to not only share their success but share their challenges as well! You will be speaking to a room of senior-level professionals who are more than likely in the same position as you are (or have been) — share your solutions, your tools, and your advice!
What about consultants/vendors?
We do offer a number of opportunities for consultants/vendors including leading interactive hands-on workshops and client co-presentations.
Tips for a Great Entry – don’t be vague in your session title and description. We want you to be very specific. What specific platform or what specific technique will you be covering in depth? High level overviews aren’t as sought after as sessions that go into a deep dive on very specific topics.
Don’t procrastinate – speaker sessions fill up quickly. To learn more about speaking at this event please contact Kris Henley, Conference Director OR submit this speaker agreement by May 17 to be considered to this email.
The Complete agenda will be announced on June 3rd.
To lock in best pricing and be notified when the full details are available, contact email@example.com or call us at 888-362-7400 x0.
Tuesday, September 17th: Pre-Conference Workshop Day, 8:30am-4:00pm
Participate in 3 two-hour intensive hands-on sessions to enhance your learning. Workshop Day is consistently highly rated and provides a great jump-start to the conference.
Wednesday, September 18th: General Session Day One, 8:30am-5:00pm
Full day of case studies, interactive sessions, problem-solving activities, and networking. At the end of the day, unwind and chat with the other attendees and speakers at a complimentary cocktail reception.
Thursday, September 19th: General Session Day Two, 8:30am-3:30pm
Wrap-up day of case studies, interactive sessions, problem-solving activities and networking. You will go home with resources, ideas, and a contact list to keep in touch with your new friends.
7 Reasons Why YOU should attend The 4th Annual Strategic Internal Communications For Health Care Conference:
1. 2 full days of real-world case studies and examples presented by 15+ health care communication professionals showcasing their success with engaging
employees and making their workforce more productive
2. Maximize your time out of the office by attending the optional
pre-conference workshops – where you will discuss your biggest challenges in smaller peer groups and gain hands-on experience through creative exercises
3. Interactive panel discussions, driven by you, based on questions and challenges you are experiencing within your own organization
4. Continued access to all presentations – allowing you to share information with your team members and remember every detail from every presentation
5. Manageable size group where you will have the opportunity to ask questions that you need answered – you will be an active participant, not just an attendee in a large audience
6. Attend one of the only internal communications conferences designed for health care communicators!
7. Certificate of Completion – Advanced Learning Institute provides a Certificate of Completion for attendees to show proof of attendance when submitting CEUs to various certification requirements
The following are included in your conference registration:
- conference folder and any additional meeting materials
- access to the digital Dropbox to obtain electronic copies of speaker presentations – including an attendee networking list
- continental breakfasts, morning & afternoon refreshments, and evening networking reception
- Certificate of Completion – Advanced Learning Institute provides a Certificate of Completion for attendees to show proof of attendance when submitting CEUs to fulfill various certification requirements
*No additional discounts/promo codes may be used with the one-day only rate or the vendor rate. Contact us if you have any questions about pricing.
Showcase your brand, product, or services to key decision makers during this ALI training specific for professionals working in communications. The unique setup of our events provide you with:
- Prime location in the conference meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with training participants in an organic way
- Customization of each package to maximize your time onsite
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor?
For pricing information and package details for this training please contact the producer directly:
Kris Henley, Training Producer by email or call (773) 695 – 9400 x226 for more information.
**Limited sponsorship opportunities are available.