Meeting sessions and guest rooms will be held at:
Fairmont Copley Plaza
138 St. James Ave.
Boston, MA 02116
Reservations and Hotel Front Desk: 617-267-5300
If you need a guest room, book online using the link above, or call the Fairmont Copley directly and ask for the “4th Strategic Internal Communications for Health Care” rate. The deadline to reserve your guest room is August 26th.
- 5 miles from Boston Logan International Airport
- Complimentary WiFi in guest rooms and meeting rooms
- Complimentary on-site workout facilities in a brand new, 3,000 square-foot, rooftop health club
Centrally located in Boston’s historic Back Bay, Fairmont Copley Plaza sits steps away from the Boston Public Library, historic Beacon Hill, and the Freedom Trail. Their historic landmark Back Bay hotel is a luxury four diamond property located only a few blocks from the Hynes Convention Center, Copley Place Mall and the boutiques of Newbury Street.
7 Reasons Why YOU should
attend The 4th Annual Strategic
Internal Communications For Health Care Conference:
1. Two full days of real-world case studies and examples presented by 15+ health care communication professionals showcasing their success with engaging employees and making their workforce more productive.
2. Maximize your time out of the office by attending the optional pre-conference workshops – where you will discuss your biggest challenges in smaller peer groups and gain hands-on experience through creative exercises.
3. Interactive panel discussions, driven by you, based on questions and challenges you are experiencing within your own organization.
4. Continued access to all presentations – allowing you to share information with your team members and remember every detail from every presentation.
5. Manageable size group where you will have the opportunity to ask questions that you need answered – you will be an active participant, not just an attendee in a large audience.
6. Certificate of Completion – Advanced Learning Institute provides a Certificate of Completion for attendees to show proof of attendance when submitting CEUs to various certification requirements.
7. Attend one of the only internal communications conferences designed for health care communicators!
*Only TEAM DISCOUNT PROMO CODES may be combined with the Summer Savings Rate available for 3-day and 2-day conferences through August 31. See chart below for your promo code or contact us.
*No additional discounts/promo codes are allowed with the one-day-only rate or the vendor rate. Contact us if you have any questions about pricing or if you’d like registration assistance.
Meet your target audience, discover their most pressing issues, and provide them with an opportunity to see your product in action!
Sponsorship opportunities include:
- Cocktail reception
- Panel sessions
- Client case-study
- Interactive demonstrations
- Bonus breakfast session
- On-site branding
- and more!
Interested in being a sponsor at this must-attend internal communications
Allison Neill, Senior Conference Director by email or call (773) 695 – 9400 x226 for more information.
Due to space, sponsorships are