The following are included in your summit registration:
- conference folder with meeting materials
- access to the digital Dropbox to obtain electronic copies of speaker presentations and a contact list of attendees
- continental breakfasts, morning & afternoon refreshments, and evening networking reception
- 24+ hours of education and professional development to help you keep up with the latest trends
- Certificate of Completion for CEU’s – you will receive a Certificate of Completion to show proof of attendance to fulfill various CEU requirements.
- Leave feeling re-energized with new ideas, new colleagues to stay in touch with, & more!
Register now, and pay later.
Lock in the best savings now, and select “Pay by invoice” at checkout.
*Due to special pricing for this event, no additional discounts or promo codes are allowed.
SocialChorus is the leading workforce communications platform that transforms how workers and organizations connect every day. With SocialChorus, organizations are able to connect and align their teams, power organizational initiatives and measure the business outcomes. Designed for every worker from head office to the front line, our solution enables the Fortune 100 and leading brands like Ford, Hilton, Abbott and J.Crew to deliver on the promise of a more informed, connected and supported workforce.
Showcase your brand, product, or services to key decision makers during this ALI summit specific for professionals working in internal communications. The unique setup of our events provide you with:
- Prime location in the summit meeting room off of the tradeshow floor – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with summit participants in an organic way
- Customization of each package to maximize your time onsite
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor?
For pricing information and package details for this training please contact the producer directly:
📩 Erin Sherwood, Senior Managing Director by email or call (773) 695 – 9400 x216 for more information.
**Limited sponsorship opportunities are available.