Share and showcase your employee communications expertise with a group of like-minded peers. Receive recognition from industry colleagues and take advantage of exceptional networking opportunities with other internal communications professionals. This opportunity provides you with the chance to develop your professional platform and refine your public speaking skills.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for internal communication professionals to not only share their digital workplace success, but share their challenges as well when using social, video, mobile,digital signage, and more when communicating with employees.
You will be speaking to a room of senior-level professionals who are more than likely in the same position as you are (or have been) — share your solutions, your tools, and your advice!
*New speakers will be considered first
What about consultants/vendors?
We do offer a number of opportunities for consultants/vendors including leading interactive hands-on workshops and client co-presentations.
Don’t procrastinate – speaker sessions fill up quickly. To learn more about speaking at this event please contact:
📩 Erin Sherwood, Senior Managing Director by email or call (773) 695 – 9400 x216
The following are included in your summit registration:
- conference folder with meeting materials
- access to the digital Dropbox to obtain electronic copies of speaker presentations and a contact list of attendees
- continental breakfasts, morning & afternoon refreshments, and evening networking reception
- 24+ hours of education and professional development to help you keep up with the latest trends
- Certificate of Completion for CEU’s – you will receive a Certificate of Completion to show proof of attendance to fulfill various CEU requirements.
- Leave feeling re-energized with new ideas, new colleagues to stay in touch with, & more!
Register now, and pay later.
Lock in the best savings now, and select “Pay by invoice” at checkout.