3rd Annual Aligning HR & Internal Communications—East |
New York City
Create a modernized employee experience that fosters collaboration, improves productivity, and drives engagement across the organization
May 19 – 21, 2020 | New York City
Pre-Conference Workshops: Tuesday, May 19
General Session Conference: Wednesday, May 20 – Thursday, May 21
Be in the “know” as you learn how HR and internal communications can work together to increase and foster improved employee engagement. Discover new ways to identify and meet the needs and preferences of your audiences and stakeholders and deliver them the information they need and want.
What you will learn…
Join your peers to hear how HR & Communications teams can work more effectively together to drive higher performing teams and boost organizational results.
Get tips & practical advice you can apply immediately to your own initiatives plan, including seeing first-hand how to:
- Understand and analyze employee behavior and preferences on current readership trends
- Gain support of senior management for new and innovative approaches
- Develop measures that will connect your communications with achievement of the ideal behaviors and organizational goals
- Select and integrate new technology into your organization’s culture, based on specific learning styles and audience preferences
- Build multi-dimensional campaigns that sustain mindshare and momentum while aligning attitudes, behaviors and business objectives
- Unearth interesting, compelling story-based content that your employees want to watch and share
- Create an internal brand within the confines of and in direct alignment with your external brand
- Energize and unite offices domestically and abroad through visual communications
- Shape the employee experience to attract, develop, and engage top talent
- Solicit real feedback from your workforce to drive improvement
- Activate culture initiatives in creative ways from the bottom-up
- Create powerful, shared stories that give any organization meaning, coherence, and direction
- Move from employee engagement to employee fulfillment
- Improve the partnership between internal communications & human resources
- and more!
Maximize your time out of office by attending workshops on May 19th…
Join your peers for 3 interactive, round-table discussions designed to provide you with solutions for your most pressing challenges. These workshops will prepare you for the two-day general sessions, provide you with hands-on training and allows you to dive deep into the topics that mean the most to you.