Contact us if you have any questions about the 3rd Annual Aligning HR & Internal Communications–East agenda or speakers
MEETING SESSIONS AND GUEST ROOMS WILL BE HELD AT:
Westin New York at Times Square
270 W. 43rd Street
New York, NY 10036
Hotel Front Desk: 212-201-2700
A special reduced room rate of $379 per night is available for conference participants. To receive that rate, call the hotel directly and ask for the “Advanced Learning Institute Aligning HR & Internal Communications” rate.
The room block expires on Monday, April 27th or when the block is full, whichever comes first.
**Complimentary wi-fi will be provided in guest rooms and meeting rooms.**
Enjoy your stay at this coveted Midtown Manhattan location, with savvy
accommodations and amenities combined to create an exceptional hotel
experience. Situated steps from NYC’s finest attractions, including Broadway, Grand Central Terminal, Central Park and more, this landmark hotel places you in the center of it all. Enjoy the fitness studio which features state-of-the-art equipment and technology.
- 9 miles from LaGuardia Airport
- 16 miles from JFK International Airport
Register by July 10 to save $400 with Super Early Bird Rates!
No additional discounts are allowed with one-day rates.
Contact us if you have any questions about pricing or discounts.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSOR!
PoliteMail provides meaningful metrics for any of your email communications programs. Create, send, track and measure your Outlook internal communications broadcasts, including corporate newsletters, executive and leadership messages, employee education and training, or any other communications program.
For more information, visit: https://www.politemail.com
Showcase your brand, product, or services to key decision makers during this ALI conference specific for professionals working in internal communications. The unique setup of our events provide you with:
- Prime location in the conference meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with training participants in an organic way
- Customization of each package to maximize your time onsite
For pricing information and package details for this training please contact the director directly: