MEETING SESSIONS AND SLEEPING ROOMS ARE BEING HELD AT:
Hilton Chicago/Magnificent Mile Suites
198 E. Delaware Place
Chicago, IL 60611
Hotel Front Desk and Reservations: 312-664-1100
Book your room at the Hilton for $189 rate
Take advantage of our reduced rate room rate of $189 per night at the Hilton Chicago/Magnificent Mile Suites Hotel. If you need a room, please call the book online here hotel directly and ask for the “Internal Communications for a Dispersed Workforce/Advanced Learning Institute” rate.
Book early–the room rate expires on March 9 or when the block is full–whichever comes first. Please contact maryrose@aliconferences or call us at 773-6954-9400 x0 if you have questions or need any assistance.
**Complimentary wi-fi provided in sleeping rooms and meeting rooms**
Enjoy spacious, modern hotel suites with separate bedroom and living space at Chicago’s premier all-suite property.
The venue is located 18 miles from O’Hare and 15 miles from Midway Airport.
The following are included in your conference registration:
- conference folder with meeting materials
- access to the digital dropbox to obtain electronic copies of speaker presentations
- continental breakfasts, morning & afternoon refreshments, and evening networking reception
- Certificate of Completion – Advanced Learning Institute provides a Certificate of Completion for attendees to show proof of attendance when submitting CEUs to fulfill various certification requirements
*Only one promo code is allowed. No additional discounts/promo codes may be used with the one-day only rate or the vendor rate. Contact us if you have any questions about pricing.
Showcase your brand, product, or services to key decision makers during this ALI conference specific for internal communication professionals looking to utilize video strategies to boost employee engagement. The unique setup of our events provide you with:
- Prime location in the conference meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with training participants in an organic way
- Customization of each package to maximize your time onsite
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor?
For pricing information and package details for this conference please contact the producer directly:
Allison Neill, Conference Director, by email or call (773) 695-9400 x220 for more information.
**Limited sponsorship opportunities are available.