Whether a small, medium or large organizations, we want to hear from you. Share and showcase your social media & digital marketing strategies with a group of like-minded peers. Receive recognition from industry colleagues and take advantage of exceptional networking opportunities with other health care marketing professionals. This opportunity provides you with the chance to develop your professional platform and refine your public speaking skills.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for health care digital marketing professionals to not only share their success, but share their challenges as well! You will be speaking to a room of senior-level internal communications professionals who are more than likely in the same position as you are (or have been) — share your solutions, your tools, and your advice!
What about consultants/vendors?
We do offer a number of opportunities for consultants/vendors including leading interactive hands-on workshops and client co-presentations.
Don’t procrastinate; speaker sessions fill up quickly. To learn more about speaking at this training please contact Maggie Zakrzewski, Conference Producer by email or call (773) 695 – 9400 x222
Deadline to submit a speaker proposal is October 18, 2017!
Full list of speakers and detailed agenda will be available in November, 2017.
If you’d like to be contacted when the agenda is available or register today for best savings, please contact Mary Rose.
Venue details will be announced shortly. There will be a reduced room rate available for conference participants. The conference venue will be located in a central downtown Boston area within walking distance to shopping and restaurants and easily accessible from the airport.
- conference folder and any additional meeting materials
- access to the digital dropbox to obtain electronic copies of speaker presentations
- continental breakfasts, morning & afternoon refreshments, and evening networking reception
- Certificate of Completion – Advanced Learning Institute provides a Certificate of Completion for attendees to show proof of attendance when submitting CEUs to fulfill SSCP, CISSP, ISSEP, ISSMP, ISSAP, CSSLP, CAP, etc. certification requirements
5 Reasons The Social Media for Health Care Marketing | Boston Conference is Worth Your Time and Resources
1. Speakers from leading organizations will be sharing relevant strategies and noteworthy experiences in using the latest social media tools that have proven to work
2. Learn new best practices for Facebook, Twitter, Periscope and more.
3. Get your questions answered: Network with your peers in an intimate setting, make connections that matter, share stories with those experiencing the same issues as you, and hear solutions from those who were once in your position
4. An inside look into other organizations’ marketing strategies: See screen shots, videos and real examples of how other businesses are connecting with patients through digital tools
5. Attend one of the only Health Care Marketing conferences designed for marketing professionals, not IT focused & vendor neutral!
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- Prime location in the conference meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with conference participants in an organic way
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor?
For pricing information and package details for this conference please contact the producer directly:
**Limited sponsorship speaking opportunities are available.