All conference sessions will take place at
Las Vegas Convention Center
3150 Paradise Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89109
The following are included in your summit registration:
- Summit folder with meeting materials
- Access to the digital dropbox to obtain electronic copies of speaker presentations
- Continental breakfasts, morning & afternoon refreshments
- Sponsored lunch on March 28th
- Access to the Digital Signage Expo Floor – tour led by corporate communication professionals
- Certificate of Completion – Advanced Learning Institute provides a Certificate of Completion for attendees to show proof of attendance when submitting CEUs to fulfill various certification requirements
*No additional discounts or promo codes are allowed for this event.
Before Poppulo we began life as Newsweaver. We started very small, with big ambition. We trebled in size over four years from 2012, opened offices in the USA and grew an extensive customer portfolio of the world’s greatest brands, including AON, Nestlé, Experian, LinkedIn, Honda, and Rolls-Royce.
Our pioneering software and expert advisory services are transforming internal communications, creating more connected, aligned and successful organizations all over the world. It’s the Poppulo effect.
SocialChorus is the leading workforce communications platform that transforms how workers and organizations connect every day. With SocialChorus, organizations are able to connect and align their teams, power organizational initiatives and measure the business outcomes. Designed for every worker from head office to the front line, our solution enables the Fortune 100 and leading brands like Ford, Hilton, Abbott and J.Crew to deliver on the promise of a more informed, connected and supported workforce.
Limited sponsorship opportunities remain…
Sponsor speaking slots have been filled. There are still sponsorship packages that include participation in the Technology Demonstration session scheduled for March 28th.
Showcase your brand, product, or services to key decision makers during this ALI conference specific for internal communication professionals working with digital tools to engage their employees. The unique setup of our events provide you with:
- Prime location you won’t be out on the tradeshow floor competing for with hundreds of others, but instead you’ll be set up in the conference meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with training participants in an organic way
- Customization of each package to maximize your time onsite
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor?
For pricing information and package details for this conference please contact the producer directly: Erin Sherwood, Managing Director, by email or call (773) 695-9400 x216for more information.