- Adopt employee-friendly tools, technologies, and processes
- Manage changes in the workplace, including the rise of highly-connected technologies shifting the way you communicate with employees
- Develop and implement strategies and programs that drive employee engagement, empowerment, and enjoyment
- Build a culture of positivity and inclusion in a constantly-changing and diverse workplace
- Deliver company news and internal communications through creative storytelling
- Increase employee approval ratings and greater profit margins
- Become a more effective business unit by restructuring your departments
- Transform your HR department into a resource and an agent of engagement and company culture
- Adapt to a new world of work driven by the employee experience
- Shift from process-driven to experience-driven
- Create an engaged workforce that will result in powerful brand reputation and positive customer experiences
- Provide employees the resources, tools, and incentives they need to stay connected, empowered, and engaged
- Evolve your communication strategies so that you reach employees where they want to be reached
- Help your employees be more productive, more fulfilled and more comfortable engaging with departments
- Measure ways to determine if your employee engagement strategy is working
- Be the “people department” that brings your organizations vision, communications strategy, and employees together
- Use creative metrics to understand if internal communications &HR align
- Utilize employee success stories through video & social media as content that engages & informs
- and more!
Meeting sessions will be held at:
Westin New York at Times Square
270 W. 43rd Street
New York, NY 10036
Reservations and Hotel Front Desk: 212-201-2700
Our room block at the Westin Times Square has expired, however, please contact us if you’d like us to try to get you a discounted rate.
Enjoy your stay at this coveted Midtown Manhattan location, with savvy
accommodations and amenities combined to create an exceptional hotel
experience at The Westin New York at Times Square. Situated steps from NYC’s finest attractions, including Broadway, Grand Central Terminal, Central Park and more, our landmark hotel places you in the center of it all. Enjoy the fitness studio which features state-of-the-art equipment and technology.
- 9 miles from LaGuardia Airport
- 16 miles from JFK International Airport
The following are included in your conference registration:
- conference folder and any additional meeting materials
- access to the digital Dropbox to obtain electronic copies of speaker presentations – including an attendee networking list
- continental breakfasts, morning & afternoon refreshments, and evening networking reception
- Certificate of Completion – Advanced Learning Institute provides a Certificate of Completion for attendees to show proof of attendance when submitting CEUs to fulfill various certification requirements
*No additional discounts/promo codes may be used with the one-day only or the vendor rate. Contact us if you have any questions about pricing.
Speakap is a secure and private platform that
enables organizations of all sizes to reach and
engage with their highly-valued front-line
employees in order to deliver greater customer
experience and business value.
On the shop floor, in the kitchen, on the ward, on the road, or on the production line… Speakap is always available, enabling communication and collaboration from any internet-connected device. From the head office to the front-line
employee, and back again.
Speakap is currently used by more than 300 companies in 27 countries around the world. Market leaders such as MediaMarkt, Rituals, McDonald’s, Nike, G-Star, Bosch and Hudson’s Bay all engage smarter through Speakap.
Sociabble helps companies turn their
employees into an informed, engaged, and
influential workforce. With Sociabble,
employees are better informed about what is happening in their company as well as their workplace and can improve their digital footprint, while enhancing the
visibility of the company externally.
Launched in 2014 by a team of experienced entrepreneurs in digital asset
management technology, social media and content marketing, Sociabble is
currently used in over 80 countries. Their technology platform is supported and
developed by technical teams with over 20 years of experience in software
Sociabble is currently used in over 80 countries and has acquired some of the world’s most prestigious clients such as, BNP Paribas, Coca-Cola, Deloitte,
Microsoft, Renault, and The Walt Disney Company. Hundreds of thousands of
people use Sociabble all over the world on a daily basis to be keep up-to-date with
Showcase your brand, product, or services to key decision makers during this ALI conference specific for professionals working in internal communications. The unique setup of our events provide you with:
- Prime location in the conference meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with training participants in an organic way
- Customization of each package to maximize your time onsite
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor?
For pricing information and package details for this training please contact the producer directly:
📩Kris Henley, Conference Producer by email or call (773) 695 – 9400 x226 for more information.
**Limited sponsorship opportunities are available.