Meeting sessions and sleeping rooms will be held at:
Westin Times Square New York
270 W. 43rd Street
New York, NY 10036
Hotel Number: 212-201-2700
Book your room at the Westin Times Square for our reduced group rate of $369 per night. If you need a sleeping room, call the Westin directly and ask for “The 2nd Annual Aligning HR & Internal Communications conference” rate. Our room block expires April 30 or when the block is full, whichever comes first.
*Complimentary wi-fi will be provided in sleeping rooms and meeting rooms.
Enjoy your stay at this coveted Midtown Manhattan location, with savvy accommodations and amenities combined to create an exceptional hotel experience at The Westin New York at Times Square. Situated steps from NYC’s finest attractions, including Broadway, Grand Central Terminal, Central Park and more, our landmark hotel places you in the center of it all. Enjoy the fitness studio which features state-of-the-art equipment and technology.
- 9 miles from LaGuardia Airport
- 16 miles from JFK International Airport
6 Reasons Why This Conference Is Worth Your Time and Resources
1. Hear from over 25 HR & internal communication professionals who have been through the trenches and dealt with the same challenges as you
2. Be an active participant — dive into the topics that mean the most to you during our interactive break-out sessions
3. Tailor your conference experience by adding optional workshops – discuss your biggest challenges in smaller peer groups and gain hands-on experience through creative exercises
4. Network! Network! Network! Connect, collaborate, and learn from your Hr & Communications peers across a variety of industries
5. Certificate of Completion which documents your training achievement and commitment to continuing professional development
6. Return to the office with actionable tools, re-energized & inspired to transform your Internal Communications and employee experience strategy – we guarantee it!
The following are included in your conference registration:
- conference folder and any additional meeting materials
- access to the digital Dropbox to obtain electronic copies of speaker presentations – including an attendee networking list
- continental breakfasts, morning & afternoon refreshments, and evening networking reception
- Certificate of Completion – Advanced Learning Institute provides a Certificate of Completion for attendees to show proof of attendance when submitting CEUs to fulfill various certification requirements
*No additional discounts/promo codes may be used with the one-day only or the vendor rate. Contact us if you have any questions about pricing.
Showcase your brand, product, or services to key decision makers during this ALI conference specific for professionals working in internal communications. The unique setup of our events provide you with:
- Prime location in the conference meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with training participants in an organic way
- Customization of each package to maximize your time onsite
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor?
For pricing information and package details for this training please contact the producer directly:
📩Kris Henley, Conference Producer by email or call (773) 695 – 9400 x226 for more information.
**Limited sponsorship opportunities are available.