Communicating & Engaging a Remote Workforce | VIRTUAL 04/2020
Transform your communications to meet the changing needs of your employees during today’s uncertain environment.
The number of remote workers has increased by 159%, with that number abruptly rising with the onset of COVID-19.
These challenging times have made it crucial for employees to effectively communicate with a remote and diverse workforce. Discover proven tactics to keep employees engaged and informed despite their generational divide, location, front-line exposure, or language spoken. Attend this one-of-a-kind conference to learn the best practices and strategies for tackling these everyday challenges.
- Learn how leading internal communications professionals are adapting during these unique times
- Get the opportunity to ask speakers questions in real time
- Receive on-demand access to the virtual conference to share with your colleagues
- Leave with how-to strategies to put into place immediately
Meet & Learn from these Thought Leaders:
VP, Business Development | RMG Networks
Corporate Communications Manager | Morton Buildings
Change Leader, Employee Solutions | CHANEL
Internal Communications Manager | Intermountain Healthcare
Chief Executive Officer | Vitiello Communications Group
What You Will Learn:
Chances are you’ve now got employees for possibly the first time ever working from home, employees juggling home life while managing expectations set by work, in addition to possibly having front-line employees in need of constant information to remain safe and informed. See what your peers are doing and how they are successfully navigating this new work environment.
Leave equipped with the tools and tactics today that will help you improve your communications tomorrow, even from home. Learn practical strategies to help you:
- Recognize employees and celebrate achievements wherever they are
- Demonstrate to employees that you care about their work and wellbeing
- Acknowledge the needs of your dispersed workforce and engage them through multiple channels
- Overcome geographical hurdles using strategies to break through to your audience
- Manage a multigeneration workforce with unique needs
- Make adoption easy by streamlining tools your employees are already familiar with
- Adjust communication styles for the out of office employee
- Utilize videos and face-to-face technology to connect with employees
- Ensure that employee recognition is public and company-wide
- Set expectations for employees early and clearly
- Provide opportunities for professional growth and development
- & more!
Who Should Attend
- Internal Communications
- Employee Engagement
- Human Resources
- Executive Communications
- Social Media
- Intranet/Digital Workplace
- Corporate Communications
- Digital Communications
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Global Communications
- Crisis Communications
- Change & Transformation
Comments are closed.