Video Storytelling For Corporate Communications
As Organizations Seek Effective Ways to Communicate with a Hybrid Workforce, Videos Are a Powerful Tool to Drive Connection and Engagement.
Join your communications peer to learn best practices to elevate your video storytelling—whether you are hiring a production crew or need to create a DIY video on your phone.
During this virtual event, you will learn:
- How to set communications goals for your videos
- What makes a compelling visual story (and what does not)
- How to conduct an on-camera interview to build rapport and trust with your interview subjects
- The right questions to ask to elicit more powerful and emotional responses
- Ways to assess the effectiveness of your video storytelling
- The key ingredients to capture a genuine and authentic story from your subject
- How to connections with your audience while underscoring your company’s purpose
- And so much more!
PLUS! Attend a pre-conference workshop and you’ll discover how to:
- Flesh out the elements of the visual picture that will give more information to your audience
- Use the three-act structure to keep your audience watching
- Trouble-shooting a bad video and how to fix it
- Organize roles on video teams, and how you fit in as the corporate communicator
Benefits of the 2-Day Pass:
Maximize your time by signing up for our Pre-Conference Workshops on Tuesday, November 1.
Interactive Pre-Conference Workshops are led by thought leaders and experts on video storytelling for internal communications. Each small group session will prepare you for the conference the following day, provide you with practical answers to questions that keep you up at night, and inspire you to creatively tackle your most pressing video storytelling challenges.
You’ll Learn From:
Testimonials from our latest Video Storytelling event:
I love networking and connecting with people from all over the country and all over the world. So, being able to hear what other companies do when it comes to making videos and how they tell their stories was such a pleasure.
Excellent tutorial content. I’m largely “hands on” in production so the examples were very helpful. Great 3rd party resources also.
Always great to meet our peers especially in digital environments where networking is hard
It was really nice meeting other participants and to connect with them and hear about their backgrounds and what brought them to this conference.
I liked how the sessions were only 20 minutes because we never held on anything too long and I felt like we were always hearing from and learning from new faces, which moved the event along at a great pace.
Meeting new people/peers. New inspirations. Small details in video production that make a big difference.
Loved the cases! I’ve long been a proponent of humor – often with resistance. But throughout my career, funny stuff has always been what gets attention and wins awards.
Small size allows for lots of 1-1 interaction
I received an incredibly helpful answer to the question I asked. I now feel like I have a solution for the challenge I hoped to resolve
Excellent examples and responsive to tactical questions
Extremely knowledgeable and able to speak about story telling and video production from the various perspectives (leadership, internal comms person, audience, production staff, subject/interviewee, etc.)
Who Should Attend:
This Conference has been researched and designed for Vice Presidents, Directors, Managers, Specialists, Officers, Leaders, and Consultants involved in:
- Internal Communications
- Employee Engagement
- Brand Communication
- Strategic Communications
- Employee Communications
- Training & Development
- Employee Relations
- Public Relations
- Human Resources
- Strategic Planning
- Intranet Communications
- Digital Communications
- Global Communications
- Organizational Development
Benefits of Attending This ALI Virtual Conference:
- Access to practical presentation with real examples and proven strategies from your peers at a variety of leading organizations
- Networking list for attendees to continue the conversation after the conference
- Interactive, hands-on breakout sessions allowing you to work with your internal communications peers
- Certificate of attendance for CEUs
- Opportunity to meet with peers face-to-face while remaining safe
- Guaranteed extensive, how-to instruction that you can use immediately
- Opportunity to have your most pressing questions on the topic answered in real-time
This isn’t a passive experience! You will be encouraged to engage throughout the entire event through small group breakouts, networking breaks & more!
Leave with a thorough understanding of the latest best practices in video storytelling for internal communications—and how they apply or can be applied in your work context.
Comments are closed.