9th Annual Strategic Internal Communications – East (2022)
The #1 Top-Rated Conference For Internal Communications. Join Your Peers In Boston To Reconnect, Share Stories And Hear The Latest Best Practices For Engaging Your Employees!
In this 3-Day Conference, you will have the opportunity to catch up with your peers, learn about the challenges they’re facing—and the tactics they’re using to overcome them.
The communications world has been flipped upside down these past two years and this conference will outline practical and tactical solutions to help you:
- Draft a clear and informative internal communications strategy that includes WFH policies, time-off, and travel safety protocols
- Use the right communication tools and channels for your employees—keeping them simple and easy to adopt
- Adjust to the new normal while providing employees with grace during these challenging times
- Ensure employees participate and stay engaged wherever they are
- Receive—and respond to—employee questions and concerns in a timely manner
- Personalize and prioritize messages to avoid communication overload
- Make communications visual when possible—digital signage, videos, internal social networks, and more
- Put strategies and resources in place to communicate with a divided, blended and dispersed workforce
- Develop and provide consistent messaging across channels and departments to avoid any miscommunication
- Keep communication open and transparent in order to build honest relationships
- Reach employees at all levels
Benefits Of Attending This ALI Conference
- Access to tactical presentations with real examples and proven strategies
- Networking list for attendees to continue the conversation after the Conference
- Interactive, hands-on breakout sessions allowing you to work with your communication and HR peers
- Certificate of attendance for CEU’s
- Opportunity to meet your peers face-to-face while remaining safe
- Recording of the Conference after the event ends
- Guaranteed extensive, how-to instruction that you can use immediately
- Opportunity to have your most pressing issues on the topic answered in real-time
- This isn’t a passive experience! You will be encouraged to ask questions and will have many opportunities to interact with your peers.
- Leave with a thorough understanding of the competencies covered and how they apply or can be applied in your work context.
Past Strategic Internal Communications – East Conferences
Who Should Attend
This Conference is designed for Directors, Managers, Vice Presidents, Specialists, Officers, Leaders and Consultants in:
- Internal Communications
- Executive Communications
- Employee Engagement
- Brand Communication
- Strategic Communications
- Employee Communications
- Intranet Communications
- Digital Communications
- Global Communications
- Organizational Development
- Training & Development
- Corporate Communicators
- Employee Relations
- Public Relations
- Strategic Planning
Benefits of a 3-day All-Access Pass
Maximize your time by signing up for our Pre-Conference Workshops on Tuesday, July 19.
These consultant-led workshops will prepare you for the main event, provide you with practical answers to questions that keep you up at night, and inspire you to creatively tackle your most pressing internal communication challenges.
This year’s workshop leaders include:
- Kevin Finke, Experience Willow
- Ethan McCarty, Integral
- Lizabeth Wesely-Casella, L-12 Services
- Andrew Blotky, Azure Leadership Group
We’ll wrap up Tuesday with a networking reception and dinner out on the town!
Click To Download These FREE Resources From Our Sponsors
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
Safe Gathering Protocols:
The conference venue, Omni Parker House, does NOT require proof of vaccination or a negative test. Proof of vaccination and masks are generally NOT required in the Boston area.
We know the internal communications community values in-person collaboration. We’re committed to creating a safe and comfortable environment for all attendees.
We will be following current CDC recommendations and local guidelines to ensure a great experience, along with putting in place measures to keep you safe during the ongoing pandemic.
If this shift in protocol impacts your decision to attend, we invite you to purchase the pre-recorded content pass.
For the most up-to-date requirements and updates, please visit the CDC website.
Thank you for your support and collaboration in making this an event you can attend safely and confidently!
Comments are closed.