Mobile Apps for Internal Communications
Learn How a Mobile App Can Drive Engagement, Improve the Employee Experience, and Bring Your Workplace Culture to Life
Learn how leading organizations have found a way to successfully communicate to all employees – from the C-suite to the hourly, front line, and now all remote workers – using mobile apps.
Attend this free webinar to hear how to:
- Harness the power of mobile apps to connect with field workers blue collar workforce
- Engage internal ambassadors to support crisis communication efforts, using low-cost internal tools
- Use digital tools and communication campaigns to connect, engage, and reward a dispersed workforce
- Foster collaboration and engaged employees, despite their physical location, using flexible and creative social intranet strategies
- And more!
“I liked the array of information shared and detailed, specific examples given.”
“Variety of speakers shared different ways to get to the same end result; communicating well to employees and to the manner they are accustomed to.”
“Great to see new ideas and information about how other companies are engaging their employees to see and be part of the bigger picture with social media.”
Communication is Everything.
Learn how to keep frontline and remote teams connected to the information and resources they need, when they need them.
See how your internal communication peers are utilizing a mobile app, behind the scenes demo, best practices, and you’ll also have the opportunity to ask your most pressing questions.
Benefits of Attending This Free Webinar
- Access to a tactical presentation with real examples and proven strategies
- Opportunity to meet your peers face-to-face while remaining safe
- Guaranteed extensive, how-to instruction that you can use immediately
- Opportunity to have your most pressing issues on the topic answered in real-time
- This isn’t a passive experience! You will be encouraged to weigh in with poll questions, engage via chat throughout the entire event, and turn your camera on during group breakout sessions.
- Leave with a thorough understanding of the competencies covered and how they apply or can be applied in your work context
Who Should Attend
This free event is perfect for Directors, Managers, Vice Presidents, Specialists, Officers, Leaders and Consultants involved in:
- Internal Communications
- Employee Engagement
- Brand Communication
- Corporate Communications
- Public Affairs
- Strategic Communications
- Organizational Development
- Human Resources
- Training & Development
- Employee Communications
- Change Management
- Intranet Communications
- Digital Communications
- Global Communications
- Strategic Planning
- Public Relations
- Employee Relations
- Field Operations
Comments are closed.