Internal Communications for Frontline, Deskless & Remote Teams
Include All Your Employees!
As employee experience, employee well-being and engagement all become more important for employee retention, as a communicator you need to make sure that all your employees are being reached.
Are you wondering how to re-engage, connect, & align your workforce? Hear from communications peers who can share tips and best practices, including:
Attend this event and learn how to
- Identify the best way to communicate information to different employees
- Develop a deskless employee measurement strategy that delivers results and fuels your communication strategy
- Unearth interesting, compelling story-based content that your employees want to watch and share
- Remove mundane communication parallels that actually hinder your communications strategy
- Turn your communication errors into improvement
- Tap into your communication champions to build excitement
- Leverage video content for multiple distribution channels and uses
- Educate and inform employees on a complicated topic in a creative way
- Encourage all employees to use company-provided technology to engage with each other
- and more!
Benefits of the 3-Day Pass
Maximize your time by signing up for our Pre-Conference Workshops on Tuesday, November 15. Interactive Pre-Conference Workshops are led by thought leaders and experts on internal communications. Each small group session will prepare you for the conference the following day, provide you with practical answers to questions that keep you up at night, and inspire you to creatively tackle your most pressing internal communications challenges.
Who Should Attend
This Conference has been researched and designed for Vice Presidents, Directors, Managers, Specialists, Officers, Leaders, and Consultants involved in:
- Internal Communications
- Employee Engagement
- Brand Communication
- Strategic Communications
- Employee Communications
- Training & Development
- Employee Relations
- Public Relations
- Human Resources
- Strategic Planning
- Intranet Communications
- Digital Communications
- Global Communications
- Organizational Development
Testimonials from our May 2022 event
Highly engaging, and very polished.
Hearing from a variety of IC professionals in different fields helped show the breadth of ideas to implement depending on the nature of a workforce. I love hearing diverse ideas!
engaging and great real-world tips from comms pros who are doing the work
I loved the empathy map!! So innovative and helpful. I want to use it!
Benefits of Attending This ALI Conference
- Access to practical presentation with real examples and proven strategies from your peers at a variety of leading organizations
- Networking list for attendees to continue the conversation after the conference
- Interactive, hands-on breakout sessions allowing you to work with your internal communications peers
- Certificate of attendance for CEUs
- Opportunity to meet with peers face-to-face while remaining safe
- Guaranteed extensive, how-to instruction that you can use immediately
- Opportunity to have your most pressing questions on the topic answered in real-time
This isn’t a passive experience! You will be encouraged to engage throughout the entire event through small group breakouts, networking breaks & more!
Leave with a thorough understanding of the latest best practices in internal communications—and how they apply or can be applied in your work context.
Comments are closed.