Government Communications: Social Media Strategies During a Crisis | Virtual 04/2020
About Government Communications Training
Government Communications professionals, in the midst of their own crisis strategy planning, will provide real-time examples and solutions. In just 2-hours, gain practical tips and strategies you can implement immediately to help engage and inform citizens during this crisis.
Follow along and tweet during the online training using #ALIComms
What You Will Learn
Get tips & practical advice you can apply immediately to your own communications plan, including seeing first-hand how to:
- Be real with your employees when communicating
- Use video to communicate during a crisis
- Engage your audience with digital tools
- Communicate with your citizens during an unprecedented situation
- and more!
Who Should Attend
- Internal Communications
- Employee Engagement
- Executive Communications
- Social Media
- Intranet/Digital Workplace
- Digital Communications
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Global Communications
- Crisis Communications
Comments are closed.